“Best park in the Country”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wilsonville
Pheasant Ridge RV Park
Bend, Oregon, United States
“Best park in the Country”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We have taken our RV all across the country for over 20 years and have not found a park of this caliber any where. The sites are in perfect condition, wonderful pool, spa and game room with a 60" flat sceen TV, having all the movies you need and great work out machines. We played tetherball, horseshoes and enjoyed the quiet park setting of mature trees away from the freeway traffic.
Park is close to the great amenties of Wilsonville and surrounding cities.
The best part of this park is the wonderful staff, with Brenda being the most pleasant, wonderful staff member who makes the park shine with her kindness and accommodating nature.

We extended our stay for two additional days, as this is a wonderful home away from home.

Room Tip: Spots on the west side back to a nice open field.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank Dan C

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Nice clean well kept RV park BUT the sites are close together and the roads are so narrow it is difficult to enter and exit the pull through sites. Someone, with their infinite wisdome, decided to put T-Bar poles with a piece of PVC conduit over it along the exiting side of the pull through sites; I had to back up and go on the grass area of my neighbors site to get out to miss the pole. If someone had parked a car in one of the sites on the other side of the street, I would have been trapped.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank aklebid
Osoyoos, Canada
Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

Nice clean park, friendly staff..nice lots...very close (walking distance if you don't want to unhook your tow vehicle) to Costco,target etc....
We planned on one night but stayed two...good stop either on the way south or back north...will definitely say here again..

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Barb L
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Here are the reasons why I give them only two dots out of five, even though they have a very clean park........I have stayed at this park two years ago, and while it was extremely neat and clean, I noticed all the RULES posted everywhere, but since I'm not a person who breaks rules, it didn't concern me....that is until I tried to make reservations last summer and was told that I would have to drive 3 hours to the place with my dog in order to have the dog inspected and weighed on their scale and have it "certified" as acceptable to stay there. Hmmmfff!!! They would not take my reservation until my dog was certified by them. That turned me off so bad, as I realize they are very unbalanced people to require that of their customers. Also, our friends had a horrible experience with the mgmt yelling at them to move their truck, very rude and unprofessional, and just plain unfriendly. Why do they have to act like they hate the people who come there to stay? We'll never stay there again!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
8 Thank lydiagirl88

Travellers are raving about these Wilsonville hotels

hawaii
Reviewed 24 January 2013

good points first-OK-now the bad stuff. noisy location, next door to deisel bus garage. buses run for hours while being worked on. the smell and fumes are horrible, the illegals that work there do an ok job.and the trailer trash wasnt all that bad. a couple of big shipping containers in the back-guess who live in those?? wifi was ok-this place is nothing special.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank bandanhawaii
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 28 August 2012

This resort did not tell me their charges for no show --- This was my first attempt to stay in an RV park . I am a disabled Vet that just needed to be told the no show rates instead a suprise bill in the mail. The manager was very rude and made no atempt to understand my side of it. Be aware of hidden fee that they don't tell u about.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Larry G
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 27 May 2009

We choose this campground as a "pit stop" down I-5 between Seattle and southern Oregon. The park is very pretty and very close to the freeway, but without feeling like it. The sites are a little on the small side in terms of width, but are all quite level and paved and many are quite long for buses. Unfortunately, the sites are very close to one another, there was not much room for our child to play. Because the park is on a hill, the sites are terraced, leaving the spaces between them uneven. Which means if you enjoy outdoor dining or relaxing, you had to just chill out on your cement pad. Understandably fine for some, but not really our idea of camping. The pool is lovely and very warm. All the common areas were very well maintained and the bathrooms were spotless . This park had a lot of rules to obey, but none that are unreasonable and all the long-term tenants had very well kept sites, no clutter. One concern I did have for extremely large rigs was they have put in large posts at the ends of the sites so that you don't drive on the grass when you pull out, but the park is tight. It was clear that many of those poles had been hit as people navigated the park. This park was fine for a one-night stay, but I probably won't stay here again as there isn't much to do except hang out on your cement pad.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
8 Thank krustypup
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
Holiday Inn Portland South
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South
Quality Inn Wilsonville
Quality Inn Wilsonville
#4 of 8 in Wilsonville

Been to Pheasant Ridge RV Park? Share your experiences!