“If your dog weighs over 40 pounds you are out of luck”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wilsonville
Pheasant Ridge RV Park
Victoria, Canada
“If your dog weighs over 40 pounds you are out of luck”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had checked this RV site out in our Good Sam and selected it as we wanted to check around Wilsonville. It did say restrictions for dogs (B) which I took as breed. When we checked in we were told that if our 13 year old border collie/golden was even over that we had to move on. They even had the nerve to say they have a scale we would have to weigh her on. Well, she is over 40 but none the less we wouldn't stay in a park like that. Sorry small dogs but you get privileges then attach our old girl and you are allowed in. Never would we stay here even if we didn't have our old girl and will advise others of this park as well.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank M P

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Terrebonne, Oregon
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We are new RV travelers looking for nice places to stay locally. Were initially very impressed by the Pheasant Ridge location. My husbands grandfather used to own some of that land in the 20s. Then we saw the sign advising no dogs over 40 lbs. and I read the review by lydiagirl from Eugene. We have a very sweet 60 lb. lab and, if he can't stay, we sure won't. The management was also nasty about it when my husband went to inquire. No need for that!! Live and learn. Hoping everybody with furry babies reads this.

• Stayed April 2014
6 Thank denni0625
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We pulled into Pleasant Ridge on 18 August 2010 in our 1997 motor home. We parked in the back by the office with no reservation. We were met with smiles and excellent help. We lived there from Aug 2010 to June 2011 and never had a problem with anyone. The grounds are well kept, the swimming pool and hot tub are clean. The laundry room is spotless. The game room is stocked with books and puzzles and a 60 inch TV. The park had a potluck Thanksgiving and Christmas meal. It felt like home to me.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Sabrina95123
Bend, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We have taken our RV all across the country for over 20 years and have not found a park of this caliber any where. The sites are in perfect condition, wonderful pool, spa and game room with a 60" flat sceen TV, having all the movies you need and great work out machines. We played tetherball, horseshoes and enjoyed the quiet park setting of mature trees away from the freeway traffic.
Park is close to the great amenties of Wilsonville and surrounding cities.
The best part of this park is the wonderful staff, with Brenda being the most pleasant, wonderful staff member who makes the park shine with her kindness and accommodating nature.

We extended our stay for two additional days, as this is a wonderful home away from home.

Room Tip: Spots on the west side back to a nice open field.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank Dan C
San Diego, California
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Nice clean well kept RV park BUT the sites are close together and the roads are so narrow it is difficult to enter and exit the pull through sites. Someone, with their infinite wisdome, decided to put T-Bar poles with a piece of PVC conduit over it along the exiting side of the pull through sites; I had to back up and go on the grass area of my neighbors site to get out to miss the pole. If someone had parked a car in one of the sites on the other side of the street, I would have been trapped.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank aklebid
Osoyoos, Canada
Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

Nice clean park, friendly staff..nice lots...very close (walking distance if you don't want to unhook your tow vehicle) to Costco,target etc....
We planned on one night but stayed two...good stop either on the way south or back north...will definitely say here again..

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Barb L
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Here are the reasons why I give them only two dots out of five, even though they have a very clean park........I have stayed at this park two years ago, and while it was extremely neat and clean, I noticed all the RULES posted everywhere, but since I'm not a person who breaks rules, it didn't concern me....that is until I tried to make reservations last summer and was told that I would have to drive 3 hours to the place with my dog in order to have the dog inspected and weighed on their scale and have it "certified" as acceptable to stay there. Hmmmfff!!! They would not take my reservation until my dog was certified by them. That turned me off so bad, as I realize they are very unbalanced people to require that of their customers. Also, our friends had a horrible experience with the mgmt yelling at them to move their truck, very rude and unprofessional, and just plain unfriendly. Why do they have to act like they hate the people who come there to stay? We'll never stay there again!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank lydiagirl88

Travellers are raving about these Wilsonville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego
Quality Inn Wilsonville
Quality Inn Wilsonville
#4 of 8 in Wilsonville

Been to Pheasant Ridge RV Park? Share your experiences!