Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6(Wilsonville)
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville(Wilsonville)
Century Hotel(Tualatin)
View Hotel
Grand Hotel At Bridgeport(Tigard)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are spaciouseggsking suitevisiting familybiscuits and gravystay there againeasy access to the freewayfront desk staffgreat place to staypool and hot tubhot breakfastbusiness tripnice staylocated rightnice roomnice breakfastnice place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I came to the hotel to find out they had messed up my reservation. I booked 4 nights and they only had 1 night. Everything was booked up so I was left to try to find a hotel at last minute. The worse part was that instead of apologizing and admitting they had made a mistake, they basically accused me of lying that I only booked one night. Because I used a coupon to get a good rate for the first night, they thought I simply wanted to scam them or something. Their tone was rude, and they said they were giving me the good rate... meaning what the heck was I complaining about, they already gave me a favour. I can't believe they would treat their customers this way. BE AWARE. If you have any disagreement with them, they will sure treat you as a liar and make you feel terrible.

Room Tip: Simply don't come here.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ining C
Krystie D, Manager at Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

We're sorry that you didn't have the reservations for the correct amount of days. Our coupons are based on Walk In Basis Only" not for reservations. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope that you will come back and see us real soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

They know how to take a reservation. But they don't know how to keep the reservation. We reserved 4 nights only to find they only had us for 1 night and were full the other nights. When we tried to press the clerk to make things right somehow we were told how their staff keeps leaving and they just hired a new manger and this and that... It has been many years since I heard "I am sorry, sir" that many times. My silent response to this is always "don't be sorry. Just do the right thing and then you won't have to be sorry." Oh.... And asking me the name of the person who took the reservation is really not helpful.

The room itself I must say looks very nice. It seems clean and is nicely laid out. Too bad we can only stay 1 night and we will have to find a new place for our 2 kids tomorrow.

Robert

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stay at many hotels in various classes. This is a very nice, clean, hotel. I must have gotten here on a good day, judging by the previous review, as my room was pristine and I have no complaints as to any of the room qualities or cleanliness.

My room was in a King Suite, the bed and T.V. were great. The wifi was pretty fast when I was using it in early evening and early morning. The staff was friendly and helpful.

I think this is a great business traveler hotel, I was on the back side, not by the highway, and it was very quiet. The workout room is small, but equiptment works and it serves the purpose.

Location is great for working in both Portland and farther south towards the valley.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. by telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and future guests. We hope that you will come back and see us real soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We had modest expectations for this stay. We checked in on a sunday @ 5pm and the room was not clean. We left and they cleaned it by 10pm. The next day we left in the am and when we returned at 6pm on monday our room was not cleaned at all. No housekeeping was available so were only able to have clean towels. Parking was very limited and shared with local businesses, Our A/C made a dripping noise for the 5 days we stayed as well. We didnt expect any thing great, but come on, this isn't exactly hard to do the basics. If this was an inexpensive place then fine, but it's not. Not the 'Best' BW that is for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We all felt the beds were exceptionally comfortable and the hotel is quiet and well situated with a very good restaurant across the street. But there were several problems with one room not being made up and towels lacking in two others. The occupants had to go to the desk to obtain them. Evening cookies were not provided. Breakfast was standard,missing some items, internet was good, employees were friendly and helpful. We will try it again as it was better in the past.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Nancy K

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and future guests. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us real soon.