Stopped here on our road trip. Was tired from driving and saw the sign from the highway. Short drive after the exit. Hotel has a nice pool and hot tub which kids and I used. Lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Decent continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the banks of the Willamette River, the BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites is right on I-5, close to Portland and borders the Willamette Valley.A stay here puts you only minutes from the vineyards and tasting rooms of the Willamette Valley and Yamhill Valley Wine Trails!Portland, Oregon's largest city is our next-door neighbor. You'll avoid the prices and traffic of the downtown Portland hotels and still be close enough to be in the heart of the cities shopping or cultural attractions within twenty minutes!Do you mountain-bike, cycle, ski or snowboard? You're in luck! Oregon's Mt. Hood Territory abounds with recreation and is our fun-filled backyard! Need a day at the beach? The spectacular Oregon coast is a beautiful hour and a half drive away, through wine country too!You can always stay in Wilsonville to play as well. We have nearly 200 acres of parks, trails, sporting fields, amusement parks, water features and more! With free public horse-shows from May to September, free concerts in the park, festivals, and family fun around every corner, there is a lot to do and see here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilsonville Inn And Suites
- Wilsonville Hotel Wilsonville