“They Need a Name Change” 3 of 5 bubbles

Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #5 of 78 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane, Washington
“They Need a Name Change”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

The place was light and airy, but the food and service were just average (had better, had worse). I guess that they only thing that jumped out at me was their biscuits. They were soooo generic, sort of assembly line, not fresh baked or even baked with care (or a really good recipe. Due to the name of the place, I assumed at least the biscuits would be a standout. They weren't. At the risk of losing any credibility I might have (at least in my own mind), while not really homemade, McDonald's breakfast biscuits are miles ahead of "Biscuits."

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Ron W

Wilsonville, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The go-to breakfast place in Wilsonville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

I am not a big breakfast guy. But when my wife and I want to go out for breakfast there is no question we're going to Biscuits. The food is good and portion sizes are decent. I am not big on hashbrowns so their red potatoes are great for me. Services has been pretty good. Depends on which server you get but you'll be taken care of regardless. They have homemade freezer jam which is great on an english muffin. Be sure to join the Biscuits Reward program. You get $5 off in your birthday month, spouses birthday month, kids birthday month, etc. Also, during your anniversary month and if you haven't been into the restaurant in a few months they'll send you a we've missed you reward. We have a Shari's and Dennys in our town but I haven't missed either one since Biscuits has opened.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DuckFam
Bend, Oregon
“Great place for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

We ate breakfast here twice on a 3 day trip - so clearly we liked it. This is a chain, but it is a very good chain. It is much better than the nearby Denny's - where we ate the first day. If you are not a heavy eater then share one of the combo breakfasts - more than enough for two.

Visited November 2012
Wilsonville, Oregon, United States
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

We eat here a lot- mostly breakfast. The apple sausage and eggs is one of my favorites. The potatoes are fresh and the corn beef hash is homemade. Pancakes fill the plate. Very good local breakfast place.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rincon, Puerto Rico
“Have eaten better breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

Went with my small family and it was very packed when we arrived on a Saturday, but the host got us a back table rather quickly. Service is decent, food is okay, no major issues...however, I didn't leave thinking the food was amazing or anything like that. They do cater to children which is why we went in the first place (crayons and coloring menu) too and it is one of the only homemade breakfast places in Wilsonville. The ambience is cheap and homely. I haven't been back because it didn't impress me at all. I will say this though: my egg was ordered to be over medium and it was PERFECTLY over medium, so they do know how to make their eggs there. Denny's or Shari's are on par with this Biscuits....

Visited August 2012