“Nice sports bar and restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florence, Montana
“Nice sports bar and restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

The food here is always good and the service is fast. Can be noisy, but it is a sports bar. Very good burger and good variety on the menu. We always come here when we are in Wilsonville once a year.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Longueuil, Canada
“Excellent Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Service was great, the food the same. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Moderately priced. Everything was tasty. Restaurant was pub style.

Visited August 2013
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Great atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

My brother and his family took me here - friendly servers and good food. Nice outdoor seating. They didn't have my beer from "home" and brought samples of their popular choices to help make my decision - wow, never had that happen at home!

• Visited August 2013
Santa Ana
“Decent food at a good price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect but we had 2 good meals at a good price. Nothing fancy, but a place we would frequent again.

Visited August 2013
Redmond, Oregon
“Great bar and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

I went here with my sister for a quick lunch on our way back to Bend. Very friendly people here! We were seated very quickly in the bar and had a nice gentleman getting our drink orders. I wasn't sure what to get, so I ordered a couple samples of a hard cider and my sister order a couple beer samples. That was great to be able to try first before ordering. So I ordered the Angry Orchard Hard Cider and my Sister order a beer (I can't remember which one now!).
The menu was filled with so many wonderful sounding things I couldn't decided, so we decided to both order something different and share. We ordered Turkey Harvati Melt and French Dip. The sandwiches came out and they were huge! The Turkey Harvati was so good, lots of meat and plenty of cheese, melted on this nice grilled bread. The French Dip was very tasty with also lots of meat and delicious au jus, of course we had to have some melted swiss on it! Very very good food and the Hard Cider was wonderful! We left overly full but satisfied. It was so good! We will be back again!
Oh a quick note, if you join their club online you get a coupon for a free burger or sandwich with a purchase of another. Wish we would have known before we went, but I figured others might not know either!

• Visited July 2013