“Nice Find While Walking”
Review of Ixtapa Wilsonville

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ixtapa Wilsonville
Ranked #59 of 81 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Good, friendly service, and value. I disagree with an earlier review because my chicken quesadilla was very good and had chunks of chicken. My friend enjoyed his chile colorado burrito. The chips and both salsas were excellent. The margarita was a touch sweet for my taste, but I would definitely eat there again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 11 May 2011

My BF and I figured we'd just split the chicken quesadilla since they tend to be huge in most mexican restaurants. What was placed on our table was a joke. Two flour tortillas with melted cheese in between and a small amount of what looked & tasted like canned chicken and it was obviously microwaved. No chunks of chicken or tomato, or onion, or cilantro. This looked like something a child would make. I'd go back for happy hour because the chips & salsa were pretty good, but I'll never order food there again.

Reviewed 29 July 2010

This Mexican restaurant in a strip mall does not look like much. All the servers are very friendly and provide excellent service. Drinks were refilled frequently and we were offered additional servings of salsa and chips. Their salsa was spicy and did not taste like the "store brand" salsa that we could buy in the supermarket. The food was quite tasty and came out quickly.

Reviewed 24 October 2008

Very good authentic mexican food. Excellent service. Good value on the food and they usually have a daily special. Very nice restaurant in a strip mall, not too far from I-5. Strip mall looks fairly new. You get two types of salsa and chips with the dinner. Chips are always extremely fresh and crisp. Excellent fresh guacamole Other good dishes: Chile Verde, Deluxe Chicken Enchilada, Chile Verde Burrito. If you want some good mexican food and are in the area, this is the place to go. Fast service.