“Very Good Pizza”

Pizza Schmizza
Ranked #17 of 84 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My son and I had lunch last Wednesday at Pizza Schmizza and it was excellent. Real neat décor, great food and very nice and friendly staff. Wish we had one in Seattle!

1  Thank EricBellevue

Reviewed 1 January 2013

We were traveling, and stayed in Wilsonville for one night. We were looking for an inexpensive place to eat, and this seemed to fit the bill. They have a nice selection of pizzas already made up, right in their serving window so you can see them and decide what you want. You can also order whole pizzas with whatever you want.

Generous size slices, nice and hot, with table service. Nothing fancy, but a good tasting pizza for not a lot of money. Service was very friendly. We also ordered two dinner salads, which were overpriced and kind of boring. So I'd stick with the pizza and skip the salads.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Did take out pizza about closing time. service was pleasant .
I was expecting an average take out pizza, not so it was very good.
and we know our pizza's. Thumbs up.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

We stopped and tried this place for an afternoon lunch. We liked the layout, and the server was great! She took the time to explain how their pizza and pasta was made in a New York thin crust style. I was delighted to see several selections of pizza being displayed. We ordered 3 seperate slices to give a good variety. It was fresh and hot, and tasted good.
I was more impressed with the little server, who never stopped cleaning! She was always cleaning tables or sweeping the floors.......great attitude too! We will be back!

Reviewed 3 November 2011

I personally did not care for Pizza Schmizza. It was ok but nothing to write home about. Flavor was so so but the crust just was not to my liking. I think their prices are a little high but they do have coupons.
I would probably compare it to one step above Dominos.

2  Thank NeedzAnotherVacation