Quality Inn Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville(Wilsonville)
US$126
US$113
ComfortInn
Century Hotel(Tualatin)
US$154
All reviewsno elevatorwooded areaeggsoutdoor poolroom was cleannice breakfastwaffle machinemany choiceswould definitely stay here againfirst flooryogurtpleasant staycomplimentary breakfastfridge and microwavebiscuits and gravyparking lottrees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We found this Quality Inn on a roadtrip and it turned out to be our favorite hotel during our whole roadtrip over over 5,000 miles. Good location just outside Portland just off I-5. Very friendly service, clean and quality room and our favorite item-an outdoor hot tub. Reasonably priced. We stayed two nights while sightseeing the Columbia Gorge and Mount Hood area.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I used to stay at this QI when it was a Best Western. Noticeable improvements include new furniture, fitness room, mattress, microwave, & large flat screen. Better breakfast, too. I would highly recommend this Quality Inn if you are staying south of Portland.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Fizzbin2
Reviewed 30 November 2011

My boyfriend took me here this week on our way up to Seattle and I loved it! Just a sweet little hotel nestled in the trees with a view of a grassy area. It rained the whole afternoon and it was so romantic. The room was comfy and Mark, the late night guy was hilarious. He came over and talked to us, while ate our breakfast and just made us feel right at home, like we lived there all our life. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the grass area. Such a peaceful little view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlotte A
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I just stayed at Quality Inn Wilsonville for the first time this week and I loved it! Great property, in a perfect location, right between Portland and Salem, but minus the crowding! It truly made my business travel feel like a mini vacation. My fiance also loved it. Trees all around, made it feel very quaint and though the freeway was right next to us, you would never know it, looking into the grass courtyard. It was refreshing to eat real scrambled eggs in the morning with the biscuits and gravy. Most hotels are using those space shuttle egg patties. The owners are very friendly, and the late night guy, Mark, was very helpful in the morning. I highly recomend, skipping the city and staying in Wilsonville, over all. Wireless internet was also pretty fast.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I stayed in this hotel while attending a conference in Woodburn, OR. Locating the hotel the first time was a bit tricky as they had closed the street on which the GPS said to turn. But we eventually found it back in the woods. The setting for this hotel is beautiful. We got a room with a patio and a sliding glass door. Nice view of the pool! I'm sure this would have been better if it wasn't 50 degrees out.
I had a great night's sleep. Unfortunately breakfast was a big disappointing. When I came down for breakfast they were out of eggs, orange juice, and coffee. Really? Who runs out of coffee in the morning? When told the front desk staff were very slow to replenish the items. I went off to my conference with no breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business