“Great place to stay!”

Quality Inn Wilsonville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was very impressed with Quality Inn. I stay in many hotels and I found this one to be extremely clean and attractive. I arrived with an undetermined schedule, I didn't know at check in how long I would be staying. The person at the front desk, Troy, was very helpful. He made sure I was taken care of. I appreciated his attentiveness to my needs. I found the room to be very nice, the bed was wonderful and the bathroom was nice and clean. I also enjoyed having a balcony with chairs. All in all, I had a great stay and will be going back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Our room was beautifully appointed. Comfortable furnishings, great bed, plenty of space for luggage. Lovely setting with outdoor courtyard. Would definitely return. Friendly competent service. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have had good experiences with La Quinta and when I couldn't get my usual hotel for my annual week long stay in Wilsonville, I thought I would try this. The check-in and room was good but I was surprised when they asked what days I wanted to have my room cleaned. I didn't pay a special weekly rate so I didn't understand why the reduction in services. The clerk said they were trying to save on costs where they could. The advertising said they had these great breakfast but it was only eggs and sausage every day.
There was just an overall feeling that budgets were tight. I'd rather they raise the rates $5 per night and have better service than try to cut costs. I probably will not stay here again when coming to Wilsonville.
It gets an average rating because the room was comfortable, the staff was pleasant, and it was good access to the highway but the review lost stars for the budget atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank HarvestMoon
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Pool was dirty and spa was scary. We were told that the spa/jacuzzi was open- just remove the cover and jump in. When we pulled the cover off the chemical blast of air that hit was over powering and a woman sitting 15 feet away even commented on how powerful the smell was. A quick look also show lots of debris and dirt in the spa.

The room itself was nice, a bit dated but okay. It looked like they were in the middle of updating / painting the corridors.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray A
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stopped at this hotel on a recent trip to the northwest. We were pleasantly surprised by the location. We felt we were in a forest and it was very cozy. The romms were very nice and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk staff was extremely nice and the free breakfast was good. We would definately stay here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda H
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The best thing about staying here was the bed. It was comfortable enough for both my husband and I. I don't know if we just had the worst room in the place, but, it was dark and dingy. The furniture was nice enough, but, it was just CREEPY. Bathroom was too small for two people. Walls had been patched too many times and cobwebs in corners above the shower. Creepy. Carpets were clean. Clean bedding. Just too dark in the room. The lighting was very poor. You had to use stairs to get to the rooms. Breakfast served some kind of eggs that weren't quite warmed all the way thru. Gravy was not warm either. It was stuffy and hot in the breakfast room and tables were all crammed together. I will never go back. Nobody smiled and the cookies they had in the evening were made with lard. Awful. The shower had this tag on it describing all the amenities of the shower head. It did NOT have 6 different types of spray. The water went in all directions and that was all it did. It did NOT have top of the line amenities. The towels were the skinny white type, thin, and there were only TWO. Way over priced. Clean, but the bottom of the toilet near the floor had rust or other? Oh, the bathroom mirror was so short we could not see our heads. Ugh. Also, very difficult to get to.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beehappee
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I have now stayed there 2 other times since the date of this night. A fresh coat of paint, new bed clothes, updated bathrooms, etc. Front desk personnel are personable, friendly, and very accommodating.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be equal
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
Best Western Woodburn
Best Western Woodburn
#1 of 4 in Woodburn

Been to Quality Inn Wilsonville? Share your experiences!