“great place at bargain price”

Quality Inn Wilsonville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Large spacious very clean room, bed was very comfortable with pillow-top mattress.
Breakfast (included) featured hot and cold dishes.
We stayed in Rm 116 right by an entrance door, but never heard it open or close.
LIkewise, we never heard any of our neighbours - again good construction.
The only noise (slight) is from the freeway close-by.
Will definitely seek out this Inn again

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the freeway. These rooms all face out over the green space
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Wilsonville

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here a night, and on Travelocity it says this hotel is a 3 star, which it is not. It is more like a 2 star hotel, but we got a great rate for the night. The staff were helpful and nice. The room was decent, it was kind of old, it didn't have a king bed, which it had plenty of room for. The room had access to the outside where the pool and grassy area, which was nice for our dog. Our neighbors upstairs were a bit noisy. The housekeepers were up and at pretty early, where if I was still sleeping this would not be a good thing for them to be doing so early. They should at least wait till closer to check out time. The breakfast was decent, good enough to start your day, except it was a bit cold. Other than that the place worked for a night.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Rooms are attractive and the bed was comfortable. The carpet was dirty and we had to wipe off our feet to get into bed as the maid was not available to vacuum. We arrived late in the day. There were remnants of yellow sponge in the water receptacle of the coffee pot. Same sponge that wiped the sink, toilet and tub???? Yuck. Person monitoring breakfast was sweeping the floor in the kitchen stirring up germs. Very nice place, but cleanliness is an issue, especially for the price and the distance from Portland.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet even though close to freeway. The only issue was cleanliness. The rooms are spacio...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kaanagirl
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was very impressed with Quality Inn. I stay in many hotels and I found this one to be extremely clean and attractive. I arrived with an undetermined schedule, I didn't know at check in how long I would be staying. The person at the front desk, Troy, was very helpful. He made sure I was taken care of. I appreciated his attentiveness to my needs. I found the room to be very nice, the bed was wonderful and the bathroom was nice and clean. I also enjoyed having a balcony with chairs. All in all, I had a great stay and will be going back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Our room was beautifully appointed. Comfortable furnishings, great bed, plenty of space for luggage. Lovely setting with outdoor courtyard. Would definitely return. Friendly competent service. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have had good experiences with La Quinta and when I couldn't get my usual hotel for my annual week long stay in Wilsonville, I thought I would try this. The check-in and room was good but I was surprised when they asked what days I wanted to have my room cleaned. I didn't pay a special weekly rate so I didn't understand why the reduction in services. The clerk said they were trying to save on costs where they could. The advertising said they had these great breakfast but it was only eggs and sausage every day.
There was just an overall feeling that budgets were tight. I'd rather they raise the rates $5 per night and have better service than try to cut costs. I probably will not stay here again when coming to Wilsonville.
It gets an average rating because the room was comfortable, the staff was pleasant, and it was good access to the highway but the review lost stars for the budget atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank HarvestMoon
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Pool was dirty and spa was scary. We were told that the spa/jacuzzi was open- just remove the cover and jump in. When we pulled the cover off the chemical blast of air that hit was over powering and a woman sitting 15 feet away even commented on how powerful the smell was. A quick look also show lots of debris and dirt in the spa.

The room itself was nice, a bit dated but okay. It looked like they were in the middle of updating / painting the corridors.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Motel 6
Motel 6
#5 of 8 in Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodburn

Been to Quality Inn Wilsonville? Share your experiences!