“Crooked management”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville
Tigard
“Crooked management”
Reviewed 24 June 2010

Had an extra charge for $150 and am being accused of having a dog in the room. We were helping handicapped friends move to Las Vegas and driving with their Service Dog in their very hairy van. Some hair must have come in with our luggage or on us because THERE WAS NEVER A DOG IN THE ROOM. The manager is snide, smirking and rude as if everyone is lying to him.

Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank SEDTigard
qualityinnwilsonvill, Webmaster at Quality Inn Wilsonville, responded to this review, 29 November 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Wilsonville for your recent stay in our area. I hope your handicapped friends will greatly enjoy their new home in Las Vegas.

• The manager received additional training in the courteous manner in which he is to treat our valued guests.

• The manager was approached concerning your explanation concerning the dog hairs found in the room assigned to you.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Wilsonville I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Albany, Oregon
Reviewed 26 May 2010

I booked a room for my son and i, and asked for a 2nd floor room in the back because i knew the place was right on the freeway. when i got there the young girl told me the only double beds where in the front so i told her i would give it a try(i was really tired after a full day of racing with my son) after hitting the bed 20 min later my 8 yr old said dad this place is way to noisy! it was so noisy i could not drown it out with the fan on it was horrible! so we left i went to get a refund and the lady wouldn't give me one even though they did not have the room i requested in the first place. the manager "henry" who tried to act like he wasnt the manager, still hasnt refunded my card after he said he would. this place is a joke!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank kartracr
Dear Guest,

• Staff members, including the manager, received additional training in the courteous manner in which they are to treat our valued guests.

• Henry was approached about your card being refunded.

previse
Reviewed 12 April 2010

Our room was spacious, clean and attractively decorated – everything worked, and we were very happy with the place. The motel is easy to get to and there are several nearby restaurants. The only negative would be for business travelers. In our room, Wi-Fi was weak and erratic. The work table height was ideal for writing, but too high for comfortable typing.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
California
Reviewed 6 February 2010

This is a very nice inn for the price and location. The rooms are clean and large with newer furniture, free WIFI, and very comfortable pillow top beds. It also has a business center with two computers and a printer, which I find very convenient. The staff there are wonderful and friendly. My son wanted an extra pillow and towels, they brought them up quickly. Free continental breakfast in the morning is another plus.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
Oregon
Reviewed 29 January 2010

I have stayed at nearly every hotel in Wilsonville as we make frequent trips to the children's hospital in Portland. This is the most updated motel and has very nice rooms with tiled bathrooms, comfortable beds and an extremely helpful and friendly staff. One of the owners was there when we checked in, and immediately moved us to a downstairs room when we said we'd rather not carry the luggage up the stairs. The television had good reception, unlike other motels we have stayed at in the area, and the rooms were extremely clean which we REALLY appreciated. The Best Western is the cleanest hotel (other than the Laquinta which was also clean) in Wilsonville. I also felt that the rates were extremely reasonable for the area. The noise from I-5 was a little more than I would have liked but that can be remedied by running the fan or asking for a room on the other side. The only thing I wish was different, would be to have an indoor pool so we could use it year round. It was nice to have a pleasant room to come back to after a day at the hospital. I would DEFINITELY recommend this establishment and will stay here every time we travel there in the future.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
wilsonville,
Reviewed 6 August 2009

Was in the front lobby working and the fronk desk female worker was behind counter and a chinese man came up to her and started yelling at her. Sorry we are all humans and don't deserve to be treated like that. Poor lady at front desk was crying and the chinese man didn't have care what he was doing to her. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. If they treat their employees like this how do they treat their guest.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank unknown0
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a review and for reporting this matter which you witnessed. I agree with you wholeheartedly that it should not have happened and I appreciate so much your being our eyes and ears. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

• The manager received additional training in the courteous manner in which he is to treat our valued employees.

• The lady at the front desk received my personal apology for what happened and was assured that this was not our company’s policy to treat our employees this way.

We take our reviews seriously, and I assure you that this matter was looked into and not treated lightly. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Wilsonville. I think you will be greatly pleased.

phoenix, az
Reviewed 2 August 2009

This is an above average Best Western. Very nice rooms that are well cared for. Is near Interstate so request room away from the road. With our AC on we could not hear any traffic noise. Nice breakfast is a plus.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Best Western Woodburn
Best Western Woodburn
#1 of 4 in Woodburn
Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South

Been to Quality Inn Wilsonville? Share your experiences!