Quality Inn Wilsonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6(Wilsonville)
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville(Wilsonville)
Century Hotel(Tualatin)
View Hotel
All reviewsno elevatorwooded areaeggsoutdoor poolroom was cleannice breakfastwaffle machinemany choiceswould definitely stay here againfirst flooryogurtpleasant staycomplimentary breakfastfridge and microwavebiscuits and gravyparking lottrees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel, after a long drive from southern CA. The check-in process was quick, and we were given a room on the 2nd floor (as I requested online). I liked just about everything about this hotel, from the large room, to the nice furniture and decorations, to the cleanliness to the balcony. The only negative thing I have to say about this place, is that they only have 2 of each towel size available in the bathroom, which means you're given 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 2 wash cloths. It's a bit inconvenient to have to call housekeeping or go to the registration desk, to ask for extra towels. What if two people in the room shower when they arrive, and shower the next morning? There should be 4 of each towel available, as was the case at my next hotel I stayed in when visiting Seattle the next day. Other than that, I'd stay at this hotel again if passing through via car.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2010

This is one of the nicer Best Westerns. The rooms are really beautiful, with comfortable arm chairs and a desk. All clean and pretty. There's even a little balcony with chairs. Friendly management. For the price this is an excellent deal.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2010

Had an extra charge for $150 and am being accused of having a dog in the room. We were helping handicapped friends move to Las Vegas and driving with their Service Dog in their very hairy van. Some hair must have come in with our luggage or on us because THERE WAS NEVER A DOG IN THE ROOM. The manager is snide, smirking and rude as if everyone is lying to him.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank SEDTigard
qualityinnwilsonvill, Webmaster at Quality Inn Wilsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Wilsonville for your recent stay in our area. I hope your handicapped friends will greatly enjoy their new home in Las Vegas.

• The manager received additional training in the courteous manner in which he is to treat our valued guests.

• The manager was approached concerning your explanation concerning the dog hairs found in the room assigned to you.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Wilsonville I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 26 May 2010

I booked a room for my son and i, and asked for a 2nd floor room in the back because i knew the place was right on the freeway. when i got there the young girl told me the only double beds where in the front so i told her i would give it a try(i was really tired after a full day of racing with my son) after hitting the bed 20 min later my 8 yr old said dad this place is way to noisy! it was so noisy i could not drown it out with the fan on it was horrible! so we left i went to get a refund and the lady wouldn't give me one even though they did not have the room i requested in the first place. the manager "henry" who tried to act like he wasnt the manager, still hasnt refunded my card after he said he would. this place is a joke!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank kartracr

Dear Guest,

• Staff members, including the manager, received additional training in the courteous manner in which they are to treat our valued guests.

• Henry was approached about your card being refunded.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Wilsonville. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 12 April 2010

Our room was spacious, clean and attractively decorated – everything worked, and we were very happy with the place. The motel is easy to get to and there are several nearby restaurants. The only negative would be for business travelers. In our room, Wi-Fi was weak and erratic. The work table height was ideal for writing, but too high for comfortable typing.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple