“Basic”
Review of Motel 6

Motel 6
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville
Reviewed 19 September 2013

For the price ($65) this was an adequate room, but nothing more. The room was old, dark, the furnishings were cheap-looking. The hallways too were dark. Our room appeared clean enough. The mattress was decent but the pillows and towels were really shabby. The room temp was comfortable but the AC cycled on and off all night - no way to have the fan on continuously. The desk clerk was friendly and accommodating. It was an acceptable place to stay when all we needed was a bed for one night, but I wouldn't stay longer than that.

Room Tip: There is construction going on in the back (north side) of the hotel. No vehicle noise until after...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Motel 6

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Overall the hotel was alright. Funny smell in my room and decent mattress. Been in a lot of hotels and this one is average. Gas station next door for beer was a plus

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I booked this room through Priceline. Upon checking in, I was informed by the front desk clerk that the only room left was a "Handicapped Accessible" room. I told the clerk that I did not want a handicapped room, as I have been in them previously and find the layout and shower very uncomfortable. She replied that when you book through Priceline, they give you those types of rooms and that was all she had. I was basically stuck in taking the room or sleeping in my car, so I took the room. Once inside, the room was dingy and the bathroom just disgusting. These rooms are desperately in need of cleaning and renovation. When I checked out the next morning, I asked to speak to the Manager and was informed that he didn't come in until 1pm. I wonder if this is so he can avoid all of the unhappy customers. I left my name and number and asked the manager to call back that afternoon. He never did. I called two weeks later to speak to him, inquiring as to why my call was NEVER returned and left my information again. I missed his call that afternoon. And his voicemail message was quite unbelievable. He said: any complaints you have should be addressed to Priceline, you booked the reservation through them. I didn't bother to call back. It is obvious that the management takes zero responsibility for their establishment, nor takes any pride in its appearance.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Turtleduck116
Reviewed 2 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yvonne S
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We stayed for a few days at this hotel. Hotel is old but clean. Afternoon person at the front desk have bad attitude and very rude. No wonder we always hear her arguing with guests over the phone. For some reason, Hotwire booked a smoking room for us which I wasn't too happy about. The lady at the front desk also blamed us for the error and told us "that's what we get for booking through Hotwire or Priceline". I'm so that she didn't even offer us other options. On the positive side, the location of the hotel is convenient to everything. Close to shopping and other amenities. I'm also surprised that the area is very quiet at night even if we left our windows open due to the smell of the smoking room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
Quality Inn Wilsonville
#3 of 8 in Wilsonville
Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South
Motel 6 Portland - Tigard West

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!