“Overall pretty decent in relative to the price but the...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6

Motel 6
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Wilsonville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

Had a meeting in Tualatin so I stayed right up I-5 in Wilsonville. I was looking for a basic clean place to stay overnight and I was not disappointed. It took maybe 10 minutes to get back and forth so was super convenient.This Super 8, while a little dated, was clean and reception was very polite. Unlike other inexpensive hotels this one did not reek of cigarette smoke. I don't think there were too many other guests near me so it was quiet, though like most hotels I suspect your experience will vary based on the guests around you. The hotel is near the highway so you can hear some traffic noise, mostly from the local street below, but it wasn't overly obnoxious. The wi-fi worked great as did the TV and the other facilities. I didn't partake in breakfast so can't comment there. I was on the 4th floor in their basic queen room, though I could swear it was the biggest Queen I've ever seen so may have actually been a King.
Overall if you're not fussy and just need an inexpensive and clean place to stay, this should fit the bill.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Scott B
Robert C, General Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Thank you for those positive words. All of the staff here work hard to make everyone's stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. Sorry you missed our Super Start breakfast, next time grab an apple on your way out or ask for a cinnamon roll to go with your coffee to go. Be sure to check out our new bed coverings when you return. I'm sure you'll find it helps in overcoming our dated look and brightens up the rooms too. Hopefully we will also have the new flat screen TVs installed in all the rooms. We hope you will come back and stay with us again whenever in Wilsonville.
Winston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Bring your own pillows if you enjoy comfort while watching TV in bed! Bring your own breakfast if you need protien instead of carbs! Otherwise it a great place to stay! The staf was very friendly!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bend
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

The location is by far the best..at about 45 minutes from PDX, it provides a nice "jump-start" to our long road trip home to Central Oregon.

But seriously, Super 8 people: (I'm not one to run things down in a review but) this motel is in dire need of updating to keep pace with the rest of the hotel world. Things were clean and everything and satisfactory for a bed for the night (we got in VERY late and left early) but room lacks luster and looks very old and well used. The motel is easy to find and very convenient - located right off of a I-5 exit. It is a great location for shopping at Fry's Electronics, if that's what you need. Food and gas are near or right near at the next exit. Felt secure in the parking lot. Access not a problem. Fast, courteous check-in.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Robert C, General Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
I must agree totally and thank you for a factual and honest evaluation. Our concentration this year has been behind the scenes, a new membrane roof with red metal facade, a new 18,000 btu boiler, and two new 75 lb dryers so we can ensure a hot shower, clean linens, and a dry stay out of the rain. What's planned in the near future, well, new bed coverings to brighten up the rooms and maybe by next year we'll possibly be looking at 72 new flat screen TVs. Like anything, it just takes time and money. I invited you and all our guests to return often to see what improvements we're making.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Holiday Inn Portland South
#3 of 9 in Wilsonville
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Wilsonville
Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!