“Nice stay in Wilsonville”
Review of Motel 6

Motel 6
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wilsonville
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The room was very clean, and the service was friendly and courteous. Perfect location; close to big attractions, and a safe neighborhood!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Robert C, General Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Positive comments always gives us encouragement that we are moving in the right direction. Many people that enjoyed there stay seldom take the time to say so. But those who don't always make it a point to comment. Thank you for your time and hope to see you again soon.
Wilsonville
Reviewed 23 March 2014

First, this is a Super 8, not the Ritz. Second the building is not brand new. So don't expect more. The building is in good overall condition, rooms small but clean. I found staff to be very polite and curtious, of course I wasn't rude to them first. The breakfast is basic, and the area small, though does the job. Close to Costco, Target, an stip malls. Right off the freeway though no Traffic noise. Only thing bad I can say is the beds are worn Ultra firm, making them still quite hard. For the price it's a good value.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Robert C, General Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thanks Tracy, let me add for those how haven't visited us recently, we've got all our rooms now with new bed coverings that really brighten things up and flat screen TVs to make you feel more at home. And If there is anything else we can do to improve your stay, please let us know, and thanks again for your comment.
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Had a meeting in Tualatin so I stayed right up I-5 in Wilsonville. I was looking for a basic clean place to stay overnight and I was not disappointed. It took maybe 10 minutes to get back and forth so was super convenient.This Super 8, while a little dated, was clean and reception was very polite. Unlike other inexpensive hotels this one did not reek of cigarette smoke. I don't think there were too many other guests near me so it was quiet, though like most hotels I suspect your experience will vary based on the guests around you. The hotel is near the highway so you can hear some traffic noise, mostly from the local street below, but it wasn't overly obnoxious. The wi-fi worked great as did the TV and the other facilities. I didn't partake in breakfast so can't comment there. I was on the 4th floor in their basic queen room, though I could swear it was the biggest Queen I've ever seen so may have actually been a King.
Overall if you're not fussy and just need an inexpensive and clean place to stay, this should fit the bill.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Scott B
Robert C, General Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Thank you for those positive words. All of the staff here work hard to make everyone's stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. Sorry you missed our Super Start breakfast, next time grab an apple on your way out or ask for a cinnamon roll to go with your coffee to go. Be sure to check out our new bed coverings when you return. I'm sure you'll find it helps in overcoming our dated look and brightens up the rooms too. Hopefully we will also have the new flat screen TVs installed in all the rooms. We hope you will come back and stay with us again whenever in Wilsonville.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
Quality Inn Wilsonville
#3 of 8 in Wilsonville
Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South
Motel 6 Portland - Tigard West

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!