Harbor View Motel
US$88
US$114
US$98
Priceline
Bay Bridge Motel(North Bend)
US$71
US$69
Itty Bitty Inn(North Bend)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
US$109
US$100
QualityInn
Park Motel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$126
All reviewswonderful locationboat parkingnothing fancylittle gemwithin walking distancekitchenmotelcrabbingownerwifiicesheetspetmicrowave
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed for almost a week and found the management was wonderful, clean and comfortable rooms and a great value. The owner Cindy, cares about her guests. This motel is just across from the bay and within walking distance to cafes and other stores in the area. I would highly recommend this motel to other travelers.

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and didn't hear any noise from people next to me. I was by myself and loved my stay in room 2.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Jo Ann H
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Another awesome stay. The owners/managers couldn't be nicer. Very pleasant stay. Can't wait till next year. Nice rooms, clean, and some newly remodeled. Keep up the good work! Very reasonable especially when traveling with a pet.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank DebbieCocciaJackson
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We have stayed at this motel 5 years, and have reservation for this year. The owners are always very friendly. Rooms are clean and ready for us upon our arrival. Prices are very affordable.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank DebbieCocciaJackson
Reviewed 10 January 2011

We have stayed at this Motel many times over the years and have never been disappointed.The rooms are clean, the staff courtious and very friendly. The prices are very reasonable which allows my husband and I to travel there frequently.I would and often do reccomend this Motel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank lujuana
Reviewed 3 January 2011

We made a quick reservation for New Years Eve as we were going to be riding on the Oregon Dunes and this would be convenient. The motel has 15 rooms and a mobile home for an office. It seemed clean and the building had fresh paint.

We entered the 'office' where we were greeted by a barking dog and a lady standing there to greet us. Check in was a breeze, they charged my card and handed me the keys.

Upon entering the room, it had an odor. The beds were uncomfortable and hard to sleep on. The wall paper in the bathroom was peeling off the wall in multiple places and the floor needed some work. Luckily it was only for one night and we wouldn't be there long.

The batteries were dead in the remote for the TV and every time the fridge needed to run, it disrupted any show we tried to watch. I ran the hot water in the bathroom sink for what seemed to be 10 minutes and the water was cold as ice. It never did get warm.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends