“Really good Mexican food in a simple atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Luis's Taqueria

Luis's Taqueria
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Woodburn
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Luis's Taqueria has been serving Michoacan style mexican food since May 28, 1993. Our family oriented establishment is well known for it's delicious hand made corn tortillas and famous dishes. Like the "Chavindeca" originally from Chavinda Michoacan. Here at Luis's Taqueria we strive to provide the most outstanding service and a pleasant atmosphere, but above all, a delicious and unique meal. Our unique recipes will take you as far south as you can ever imagine with a variety of different colors & flavors. We hope that your visit to Luis's is the best ever and we thank you for your preference.
Pacific Northwest
“Really good Mexican food in a simple atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place was great! The portions super generous. My husband can usually finish off anything he orders but he had to take away leftovers from here. I really liked the taco dish with all the cabbage on it, yum!!! Has a name I can't remember but super delish with a choice of flour or corn tortillas. Will definitely go back next time thru Woodburn.

• Visited May 2014

Libertyville, Illinois
“Great Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Had lunch on a recent Saturday. Very busy. Lines waiting to order. We tried the tamales - one chicken and one green chili. Unfortunately, I think I was served a beef one instead of one with green chili. We waited so long for our food that it wasn't worth mentioning. We tried the cheese quesadillas on flour and on corn tortillas. Liked the flour better. Food was good and reasonable but ordering and delivery a little disorganized.

• Visited April 2014
Beaverton, Oregon
“The Best I've Found”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I try and get here every time I am south of Portland. It is so worth the short ride off I-5. My favorite is the Carnitas burrito and sadly I have not ventured very far into their extensive menu. Three generations of the family are all happy here with the exception of the picky granddaughter who only wants taquitos; the one thing missing from their menu.

Visited April 2014
Amagansett, New York, United States
“Will drive to eat here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Recommended by a local worker in a nursery while we were buying trees in Oregon and looking for vegetarians options to eat. We kept driving back to Luis's everyday. Portions were generous and we love the taste.

• Visited February 2014
Richmond, Canada
“Obama's been here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We visited Luis's last summer and can't wait to go back. Where else can a family of five eat and drink for $40! We even came away with a piñata for our daughter's bday party :) Great food, good variety.

Visited July 2013