“Great food, great price”
Review of LeRoys Blue Whale

LeRoys Blue Whale
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Yachats
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Blue Cape Cod style building with 3 dormers.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Finally a good home cooked meal. We had breakfast here and it was super good, and the prices were better then other places around that we've tried. The staff was nice. The menu had a good variety and looked like they had a nice burger selection, so we may go back before we leave.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I can't help it. I eat here every time I come to down. The food is average at best, but the pie is SO good, that I cannot help but keep coming back. Really, the pie is outstanding. I recommend French Boysenberry, but I have never had a bad one, The clam chowder is pretty good too. As are the shakes. But the entrees are consistently disappointing

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We loved the cleanliness of the restaurant. The waitress was very attentive and, even though the only one there at the time, did a wonderful job taking care of our needs. We had breakfast there, a chili omelet with biscuit and gravy and it was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

What a great place for homemade food. Fantastic Angie made meatloaf & lasagna fish and chips are excellent,Hamburgets huge and very filling - soups always tasty, many breakfast choices including incredible Buckwheat pancakes. And the "pie lady" makes many delicous pies - cream, fruit, chocolate you name it she makes it. What more do you want? Oh yes friendly staff cooks, waitstaff etc. Need I say more? Oh yes affordable.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Real good food, generous proportions. Waitresses are excellent as is the chef in the kitchen. Highly recommend for a change up in restaurants.