Fireside Motel(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$136
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$109
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$119
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssalad barocean viewhotel restaurantoregon coastsunday brunch isgreat viewjacuzzi suitefitness roomelectric fireplacegift shopwaves crashingsliding doorfridge and microwavethird floorcomfy chairsindoor poolon the rocks
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Had another great dinner in the bar. I had the New York and my wife had the prime Rib. Both had great smoke flavor but the Prime Rib was the best. Next time, it's on my list.

My wife forgot her purse in the bar and it was returned with everything in it. ID, Credit cards and over 100 in cash. Thank You Vera !!!!

Vera was our waitress and as always she made the expierence worthwhile. When we talk the Adobe with our friends, we always mention Vera.

Thank you Adobe for another great expierence,

John G.

Room Tip: Room 330 is a different room, on the end with 2 windows and a porch. Fire place and great views. Shower needs to be better for the hot water pressure. Other then that, great vaule. THey even cleaned our windows when asked.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnGoregon
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Yeah, rooms cheap for garden view, outrageous for ocean. You can do so much better....

Dirty, smelly, faculty. Didn't try the restaurant, bar staff was pleasant, decent grounds.

Seriously, place needs cleaning and updating.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Very comfortable room. The best thing was having the window open and hearing the ocean crashing on the shore all night. They have a nice private beach and access to the Oregon trail. The staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean front not on the first floor so you can hear the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah O
Reviewed 11 July 2013

While traveling solo up the Pacific Coast Highway in Oregon, I happened to notice a sign for the Adobe Resort. It was setback off of the road a ways, so being curious, I turned around to investigate a possible place to spent the night. It was late summer, so it was not overly crowed, but when I walked to the registration desk, I asked if I could look around first. The staff was very accomodating and allowed me to wander through the facility, before I came back to register for the night. My room was on the second floor, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. They have a beautiful ocean frontage that allows you to walk directly to the shore. At low tide you can hunt for agates which can be found on the beach, or simply walk barefoot in the sand. The dining room has windows facing the ocean, and combined with excellent food, makes for a great evening dining experience. My room had a fireplace, which even in late summer, made the warm comfortable due to the breeze coming in off of the ocean. This is not a new facility, but that also adds to the experience. The resort is clean and the rooms are updated with modern touches. If you are lucky you will get to see an "emerald" as the sun sets into the ocean. I recommend the Adobe to anyone who is looking for a getaway spot. I will go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank KipPetersen
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We have been traveling from Boston for 15 years to stay at the Adobe. The setting is breathtaking. falling asleep every night to the sound of the waves just outside the window is an experience not to be missed. A walking trail leads from the property in both directions for coastal walks. We were able to watch whales from our balcony. The service was impeccable. The restaurant offers all three meals with tables overlooking the ocean. It was a peaceful spot to read, rest, walk, and think. Our only reason for rating a four rather than a five is that there are some evidences of wear and tear that could use some updating.

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple