Fireside Motel(Yachats)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$220
Hotels.com
US$110
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$157
The Waldport Inn(Waldport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
Alsi Resort(Waldport)
US$122
US$119
US$250
US$158
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$175
US$155
Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssalad barocean viewhotel restaurantoregon coastsunday brunch isgreat viewjacuzzi suitefitness roomelectric fireplacegift shopwaves crashingsliding doorfridge and microwavethird floorcomfy chairsindoor poolon the rocks
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We found this hotel by driving by, and it was so wonderful that we decided to stay longer than we had planned. The food is very good and high quality. This hotel is very child friendly and has a fantastic view of the ocean with wild sea and rocks. Nice wood paneling inside and an interesting history.

Room Tip: Room 209 has a great view. It is worth paying extra for ocean views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

We had an ocean view room with a jacuzzi (. The room was nice with a mini-fridge and flat screen tv (never turned it on). The bed was very plush. The towels were soft as were the in-room robes. The jacuzzi was large and the water stayed hot to fill the tub.

The room had two very large windows that looked out onto the ocean. It was very relaxing to sleep with the windows open and the waves crashing on the rocks and beach outside our window.

August is peak season. As a result, the Adobe room was about $50 more per night than it should have been. The value was just not there.

When making the reservation, the agent told me me there was a soft sand beach that we could walk to from the hotel. We walked for awhile and never found one except for the two very small ones by the resort.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Had another Great Visit to the Adobe! Enjoyed watching the whales, I'm packing my binoculars next time!! Great Weather ~ Friendly, Helpful Staff with Clean and Comfortable Rooms! We will definitely be back!

PS: I enjoy reading Reviews, but really, there was NO smell of moist cat food in the hall or anywhere I went on the property. So glad that "others" take their smells with them when they leave...

Room Tip: They offer Pet Rooms, which I wasn't aware of, but can tell you the next time the dog will be joining us for the stay!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Shannon S
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband & I stayed at the Adobe last summer. It is not fancy but had everything we needed or wanted at a super price. We had an oceanview room which I would HIGHLY suggest. We had beach & great tidepools right outside our room, great views, a nice walkway for walks at sunrise or sunset with waterspouts along the way. There was a nice restaurant & bar & a small shop in the lobby. There is a grocery store, some restaurants & shops in Yachats. The Oregon coast is amazing.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor which I liked because we could keep our window open all night to hear the crashing waves without the worry of someone peeking in our window.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joaner1
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Had another great dinner in the bar. I had the New York and my wife had the prime Rib. Both had great smoke flavor but the Prime Rib was the best. Next time, it's on my list.

My wife forgot her purse in the bar and it was returned with everything in it. ID, Credit cards and over 100 in cash. Thank You Vera !!!!

Vera was our waitress and as always she made the expierence worthwhile. When we talk the Adobe with our friends, we always mention Vera.

Thank you Adobe for another great expierence,

John G.

Room Tip: Room 330 is a different room, on the end with 2 windows and a porch. Fire place and great views. Shower needs to be better for the hot water pressure. Other then that, great vaule. THey even cleaned our windows when asked.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple