Adobe Resort
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$75
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
US$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$94
Fireside Motel(Yachats)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$99
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Ya'Tel Motel(Yachats)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewssalad barocean viewhotel restaurantoregon coastpet wingsunday brunch isgreat viewknotty pinejacuzzi suitefitness roomelectric fireplacegift shopwaves crashingthird floorfridge and microwavecomfortable chairsindoor pool
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The Adobe is in a great location right on the coast seconds away walk from the shoreline.

Beautiful waves crash and seagulls fly overhead, rocks and wildflowers await you.
Sunrise can be spectacular.Seabirds actually may visit you while you sit on your deck.

The front desk staff was a bit slow and somewhat uninformed, though pleasant enough, saying that I had to walk on the road to get to town to see or do anything, and that the back way through and on the 804 trail was not accessible, which was not to be true I later found out.
To get to town the back way simply walk left towards the fence (as you face the sea) and it is completely accessible and a pleasant walk.They also said they were the only place open early for breakfast, again, not true, there are others.
As well upon check out the front desk did not provide an itemized folio, just a credit card slip to sign, and since I was in a hurry I did not really pursue the matter of an itemized folio.

The pool and hot tub area is great, much better than the website lets on, the photos do not do it justice, and it is much larger, and with nice plants nearby.A very pleasant atmosphere for swimming.The workout room was very big and everything worked fine.It could use a 5 gallon bottle or similar of water though for guests.

Steamroom was great and very relaxing, a nice addition to the pool area.

The games room has a free air hockey table in it, very fun, and a basketball shooting game, checkers and chess,chinese checkers, and cribbage as well as some card games.

My room came with a microwave, a small dorm fridge, hot air dryer, iron and ironing board, large closet, fireplace, and mini hot tub, all for a great price, yet the armchairs were outdated obviously, though the LCD tv was modern, the outside deck looked worn and could use a good scrubbing.Some seagull poo had not been cleaned for an obviously long time.The room should have had a safe also but did not.

The main restaurant staff was exceptional, friendly, smiling, fun, knowledgeable, efficient, courteous, and helpful with our menu selections.My meal in the restaurant was terrific, absolutely delicious, and it came with a great view.Highly recommend eating there.

However, the experience in the lounge was the exact opposite, we were ignored totally and completely while waiting there for over 15 minutes, and eventually we simply left.I have no idea why the waitress in the lounge would not serve us or talk to us when she knew we were there.Which she did.She didn't even have a full bar/lounge to serve, there were plenty of empty tables.

The computer in the lobby area is slow and needs to be completely modernized, the browser is gasping its lasts breaths, and some of the software was from 2007 or earlier.Memory and bloatware is an issue.

The gift shop was worth a visit and had some interesting things to possibly buy.The usual stuff was there like postcards and t shirts and knickknacks.Also had ice cream goodies there in a fridge to buy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KweqSmanit
AdobeManagement, Public Relations Manager at Adobe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Good Afternoon,
I just read your review and am very concerned about what you experienced during your stay. We are in the process of training new front desk staff and its sounds like they may have been misinformed on some of the local information. Your experience in the lounge, however, is unacceptable for the level of service that we strive for. As you can see from our other reviews, our lounge staff is made up of some of our most amazing employees. I would love to talk to you about your experience further; specifically the dates you stayed so we can figure out who we might need to be retrained in some areas. Please email me at media@adoberesort.com or give me a call at (541) 547-3141 x424. I want to personally look into this for you so that this never happens again to you or any future guests. Thank you for you time reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been staying at the Adobe for over 35 years. Why I have never written a review I don't know. Recently I retired and now have more time to travel and ponder on places I visit. The Adobe over the years has changed from when we first came back in the 1970's but, the views have not. Many things have been updated and improved like new pillow top mattresses and flat screen TV'S and the new chef they have in their restaurant who without changing the things we love is breathing new life to their menus.
I will try and list the things I love, starting with the beautiful setting and the drive down the tree and grass lined lane which welcomes you to the resort. The front desk staff is always friendly,helpful and welcoming and my info is on file and it is a customer service attitude of excellance which I appreciate. They have all kinds of rooms and we have stayed in most of them but, now our favorite is 151 or 152. Love sitting on the deck,being close to the restaurant. Down the hall from our room is the nicest salt-water pool on the coast. Hot tub,sauna and childrens wading pool. All inside for year round use and well maintained. We have taken our grandkids and they loved the pool better then some theme-park pools we visited before. We also,enjoy their fitness center which is well-equipped and pleasant to work-out in.
The restaurant has one of the best views on the coast and holds a special charm for my husband and I.
We have shared many memorable meals there and can't remember a bad one. The food and service is always outstanding.
Many other nice amenities is a lovely gift shop off the lobby and a beautiful,
Well maintained walking trail.
Maybe it's the memories but,for me going to rest and relax and enjoy some downtime is like putting on a pair of comfortable and familiar pair of shoes that I love to wear and can always count on to not let me down and they only get better and more comfortable with time. That's like my Adobe Resort fix and I will always return.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank TheDons_10
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have stayed at Adobe twice now, and have been perfectly happy with everything. On our most recent stay, the staff bent over backwards to make sure we had a fun, relaxing time. We told the front desk that we had a bathroom light out in our room, and the repairman came almost immediately to fix it, while we went to dinner. The food in the Adobe restaurant was incredibly delicious, and was one of the best eating experiences we've ever had. The view from the dining room of the ocean was exceptional and quite relaxing, especially as we saw the sunset each night. Very romantic.
The only negative thing I can say is that the guest computer was old and didn't function properly. It seemed that the server/program hadn't been updated, which interfered with my using the computer. But then, looking at my email is not why we came to the Adobe!

Room Tip: We have only stayed on the first floor, but the view was terrific and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have stayed at the adobe more times than we can count. The hotel and staff are always the best. There is so much to see and do while visiting Yachats there is never a dull moment. We will be back to stay again very soon and hope others who haven't experienced the area will come and check it out, it will be worth it!!

Room Tip: The rooms that allow pets are very nice and really quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We hadn't visited this part of the Oregon Coast in a while and stayed at the Adobe Resort for two nights. The Adobe is located on Highway 101 about one mile north of the Yachats, Oregon business district. It's an older but cozy and inviting hotel on a rugged, rocky part of the coast. We had an ocean view room on the third floor with an incredible view of the rugged shoreline.

It is situated on the "804 Trail" that runs from the north end of Yachats to the top of Cape Perpetua. For those that like to walk, it is an easy one mile to town on the trail that at times borders the ocean and at times takes you on residential streets.

Travelling north for three quarters of a mile on the "804" brings you to a, nice, flat beach, if that's your preference.

The hotel restaurant offers a fantastic view and excellent meals.

There are a number of small restaurants in the business district that are also very good.

You can't go wrong staying at the Adobe.

Room Tip: For the best views, request an ocean view room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple