“Beautiful location”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
Corona, California
“Beautiful location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Location was great. We loved listening to the ocean and the view from our room was beautiful. Our window looked out over the cliffs. We arrived late and wished food was available later. I believe it goes until 9pm. Not a huge deal. We did wish they had a few more outlets. (I unplugged the clock to charge my phone.) If in the area, we would stay there again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We just spent two wonderful days at the Adobe Resort. We selected it because of Trip Advisor reviews and were delighted with our stay. The hotel is clean, right on the ocean, has customer-friendly staff, comfortable and large rooms with stunning views, a good restaurant, and very reasonable pricing. We even saw whales from our table while dining at their restaurant. We will be back next summer.

Stayed August 2014
Redding, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband b and and I pulled in last minute. We had reservations for the next 2days in Lincoln city. It was great. They gave us a second floor room with a view. We ate there and was seated by the win d ow. Had scallops yummy and my husband had oysters. Our meal and service was great. We walked the beach which is really fun to watch the tide come in. I sat and watched the waves still midnight from our room..sooooo very relaxing. Hope to go back Sunday night on our way home

Room Tip: Must an trIm. Very interesting rock formations ad tie pools. Sit out at night. Beautiful setting
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sirbennie
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed for two nights at the Adobe and wish we could have stayed longer. We had a double queen room on the second floor with a spectacular ocean view. When we first pulled in, the place seemed a bit weather-beaten, which makes sense given how close the place is to the ocean, but once we were in our room, we were amazed. The sheets on the bed were super soft, the beds themselves were comfy, and we just opened our window and watched the high tide come in. It was better than TV (although the room had a nice flat screen TV, of course).

There is a nice trail behind the complex. At low tide, you can scamper among the rocks and look at the tidepools. You also can walk on the trail about a mile to a much sandier beach. Although the weather was beautiful, the beach was not crowded at all.

The hotel has a very nice sized pool--much larger than your average hotel pool. You could actually swim laps if you wanted to. There's also a wading pool for younger children, a hot tub, and a sauna.

Finally, the Adobe restaurant is fantastic. It's impossible to get a bad seat in the restaurant because every table offers a different but splendid view of the ocean. The food was absolutely delicious. The chef was accommodating to my child's less refined palate while I was able to enjoy fancy dinners.

Above all else, every single staff member I encountered was unfailingly polite and kind. I need to start saving my pennies now because we're coming back to the Adobe!

Room Tip: The second floor rooms (two queens) with ocean views are fantastic. The window opens so that you ca...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PAnn4
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Decided to stay here after researching hotels on tripadvisor. We aren't disappointed. The view is wonderful, room is very nice, has small fridge, micro wave and of course coffee maker. Staff was very friendly. I especially like that people who bring their dogs, have a separate wing. It's not that I don't like pets, I just don't want to stay in a room where they have stayed. Allergies!!!

Room Tip: when I booked the room, I requested a room with a view and fortunately they were able to accommodate...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Camas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Everything was wonderful except the rooms need better lighting and the chairs are uncomfortable!!
We hung our 'Do not disturb' sign on the door, but at 11:00 am housekeeping called us! They asked us if we wanted room service as they were leaving shortly! Well we told them we would be out in a couple of hours then they could come! But that did not work for them! I know people check out at eleven am and they have to do those rooms! So we went out later and saw the cleaning cart in the hall so we hung the maid service sign on the door! When we came back our room had been done! I always thought the customer came first! What if I wanted to sleep till the crack of noon!

• Stayed July 2014
Taos, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place is great! Staff has been welcoming, gracious and helpful. The scenery is second to none. Absolutely amazing. My wife and I are on our 10th anniversary and are here at the encouragement of family members who have stayed here in the past. Just a really nice place and really nice people. Of course you have a choice, but this one is simply a great value for the time and the money.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge
#3 of 11 in Yachats
Silver Surf Motel
Silver Surf Motel
#4 of 11 in Yachats

Been to Adobe Resort? Share your experiences!