“Outstanding Expresso Drinks”

The Village Bean Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Yachats
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: The only drive thru espresso and coffee house in Yachats where you're sure to experience a terrific cup of organic french house coffee and sip on your favorite espresso drinks made to perfection. The yummiest of pastries baked daily, scones, muffins, coffee cake, cookies, and Pacific Sourdough baked goods. Come sit by the fire, enjoy local gossip and make a few new friends. Open 7 days, 7am-5pm.
Yorba Linda, CA
“Outstanding Expresso Drinks”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My wife only drinks sugar-free soy milk and it is difficult to find coffee houses that provide it. The Village came through in spades. Between her latte and my mocha, regular mike, we were very pleased. A small "store", but very knowledgeable baristas. We will be back for more tomorrow.

• Visited July 2014

Lemont, Illinois
“Friendly and delicious”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Good staff. Good product. Good clean building. A must-stop when passing thru town. Three little tables inside. Free wi-fi.

Visited July 2014
Boise, Idaho
“The best little coffee shop on the Oregon Coast”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Village Bean is a "must" stop while on the central Oregon Coast. We've been going to the Bean every year for the last 9 years (they have been in business 10 years), and each year is remarkably an improvement over the last.

Two elements that haven't changed are the excellent barista service and the high quality of food & drink. These are the reasons we return, year after year. The coffee is always good. While I am a black-coffee drinker, my daughters try all of the fancy espresso drinks and the cold drinks like lavender lemonade. (They also have violet lemonade--ask for it.) Our drinks are always perfect.

And the stickers, and those little chocolate espresso beans on top of each and every coffee drink? Don't stop! These are the little details that count.. Each time we visit, I fill my duct-tape wallet with Village Bean stickers. Love the "peace" and the flag ones this time around (for July 4). The stickers remind me of Village Bean each and every day, until it's time for a new piece of duct tape. Then we return to Yachats and our favorite coffee shop.

If you're hungry, there's always something tasty. This visit we tried the double-lemon cookie sandwich---two lemon sugar cookies with a lemon frosting-type of filling. OMG, so lemony and wonderful! We are hooked.

Village Bean is an essential part of our Central Oregon Coast vacation every year. Long may you run!

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank Tiger_ L
NRook
“Best coffee EVER~”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I live in Montana but Yachats is my "happy place". I have to say that aside from the beautiful landscape, Village Bean coffee is another reason to go back. I love the variety of drinks they make and the smoothness of the coffee. There is something special about the personal touches they add to the drinks, like the cute little stickies on the top of the straws. Their baked goodies are to die for too! How can you go wrong with a VB coffee and a bench to watch the water? The folks at VB have always been friendly and sweet every time I visit. Give this place a try. You will NOT be disappointed! I look forward to visiting every time I am lucky enough to visit Yachats..

• Visited August 2013
“VERY HAPPY”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

It is an adorable little coffee shop, They didn't have what I usually get back home on the menu, but the barista made it happen! I was sooo happy because I NEED my ammaretto frappes to survive the mornings! And I had already been deprived for three days! The coffee shop was celebrating its birthday and we had a slice of cake and won a free coffee mug!

Visited June 2014