“Great relaxing dinner at Ona”

Ona Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Yachats
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ona Restaurant will be closed from October 29, 2017- February 1, 2018. We hope you join us next year!! Ona Restaurant & Lounge focuses on comfortable coastal cuisine. We use as many local purveyors as possible and make familiar dishes fun and fresh. Have an appetizer, small plate or an entire entree. The menu changes seasonally and specials are nightly. The bar offers an inviting fireplace to chat with your friends and sip craft cocktails, regional wine and micro-brews while having a snack or full dinner. At Ona our food is carefully sourced and globally inspired.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I took some friends to Ona for a birthday party, the food was soooo good and service excellent. We sat on the patio with a great view. Thanks Ona!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,126)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The food was very good. A view of the ocean would have made it perfect! But we would return if we ever get the opportunity.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

What a surprise to find such a high-end restaurant in this little coastal town. We truly enjoyed our dinner there, indulging in a veggie-burger and a wonderful pasta dish that a delicious sauce and plenty of veggies.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We selected Ona after reading other reviews, and our dinner confirmed what others have said. Excellent clam chowder, though the potatoes were just slightly underdone, and tasty crab cakes. My companion was too full of those plus her side salad with blood orange vinaigrette to eat her mixed grill, but I loved the special of the night, skate with a lemon caper sauce and mixed wild mushrooms on the side - delicate and beautifully cooked. Nice selection of wines by the glass. I'm sorry I didn't have room to try the house-made ginger ice cream. We'll likely be back tomorrow night before we head to California.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This place is very expensive and uppity. I went here with my son and he got a burger that was expensive and all flavored weird. He hated it. I got a salad. I dont know how anyone can mess up a salad but they did.

1  Thank Moose B