“Freshest food in town”

Ona Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Yachats
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ona Restaurant will be closed from October 29, 2017- February 1, 2018. We hope you join us next year!! Ona Restaurant & Lounge focuses on comfortable coastal cuisine. We use as many local purveyors as possible and make familiar dishes fun and fresh. Have an appetizer, small plate or an entire entree. The menu changes seasonally and specials are nightly. The bar offers an inviting fireplace to chat with your friends and sip craft cocktails, regional wine and micro-brews while having a snack or full dinner. At Ona our food is carefully sourced and globally inspired.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Ona restaurant clearly has the highest quality of food in Yachats. Salad greens are fresh and crisp. They are not out of a package like the other restaurants. Wonderful warm bread and butter. Delicious and innovative menu. You cannot go wrong with any selection. Have had salmon, halibut fish and chips, meatloaf (to die for), chicken piccata, skirt steak salad at various visits. All were amazing. Had their special of mussels in wine sauce. Sopped up sauce with bread. Soo.... good. Friendly staff that goes out of their way for patrons. Child friendly as well as large kids menu. Ona is my # 1 choice in Yachats.

1  Thank wikibaby
Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My two young children and I had dinner there with my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday. It's a very nice restaurant but not too fancy for the kids (plus a great kids menu!). Everything on the menu looked delicious. I loved my steak salad and the fried cauliflower and mushroom appetizer we shared. Friendly and attentive service.

1  Thank LilAsh81
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Ona is my #2 restaurant of choice- professional staff, Wonderful atmosphere......try the cauliflower & mushroom appetizer w/ paprika sauce.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had lunch here today, and all 4 meals were amazing. I am a vegetarian, and there were several yummy options - I had the veggie burger, which is homemade daily - very fresh and healthy. The fish lover was happy with her clams, and my dad had a mealoaf, which he loved. His thin cut french fries were enjoyed by all of us! There is a good selection of beers on tap, and they had a gluten free beer for my mom. Prices were very reasonable for the great location, great food, and great service.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband had halibut and I had salmon and they were both excellent. I appreciated a dedicated gluten free menu and even several desserts.