“WOW, 5 Stars, not enough”

Ona Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Yachats
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ona Restaurant & Lounge focuses on comfortable coastal cuisine. We use as many local purveyors as possible and make familiar dishes fun and fresh. Have an appetizer, small plate or an entire entree. The menu changes seasonally and specials are nightly. The bar offers an inviting fireplace to chat with your friends and sip craft cocktails, regional wine and micro-brews while having a snack or full dinner. At Ona our food is carefully sourced and globally inspired.
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
“WOW, 5 Stars, not enough”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wonderful, cute place inside or outdoors. Tried their Happier Hour Menu, great presentation, many selections, several choices, meat, seafood or veggies. EVERY PLATE WE ORDERED WAS EXCELLENT! Extensive Martini & Wine choices. Erin, our server, was quick & attentive & CHEERY! We will return for Brunch & Dinner. One of my best Dining experiences, EVER.

1 Thank Michael P

AZ
“Freshest food in town”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Ona restaurant clearly has the highest quality of food in Yachats. Salad greens are fresh and crisp. They are not out of a package like the other restaurants. Wonderful warm bread and butter. Delicious and innovative menu. You cannot go wrong with any selection. Have had salmon, halibut fish and chips, meatloaf (to die for), chicken piccata, skirt steak salad at various visits. All were amazing. Had their special of mussels in wine sauce. Sopped up sauce with bread. Soo.... good. Friendly staff that goes out of their way for patrons. Child friendly as well as large kids menu. Ona is my # 1 choice in Yachats.

1 Thank wikibaby
Arlington, Virginia
“Fresh food, family friendly.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My two young children and I had dinner there with my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday. It's a very nice restaurant but not too fancy for the kids (plus a great kids menu!). Everything on the menu looked delicious. I loved my steak salad and the fried cauliflower and mushroom appetizer we shared. Friendly and attentive service.

1 Thank LilAsh81
Dallas
“Very romantic - good good!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Ona is my #2 restaurant of choice- professional staff, Wonderful atmosphere......try the cauliflower & mushroom appetizer w/ paprika sauce.

Visited August 2014
Northern California
“Lunch for fish lovers and vegetarians...”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had lunch here today, and all 4 meals were amazing. I am a vegetarian, and there were several yummy options - I had the veggie burger, which is homemade daily - very fresh and healthy. The fish lover was happy with her clams, and my dad had a mealoaf, which he loved. His thin cut french fries were enjoyed by all of us! There is a good selection of beers on tap, and they had a gluten free beer for my mom. Prices were very reasonable for the great location, great food, and great service.