“One of the best experiences I have had in a very long time with the best employees!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
Overleaf Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I went to Overleaf Lodge and Spa with my boyfriend for a romantic getaway and that is exactly what we got. Great friendly staff, beautiful views and amazing spa. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub and fireplace and it was amazing. Wine, chocolates, view...all amazing! Bri in the spa was fabulous and extremely great at what she does. I cant wait to go back and enjoy another romantic weekend at OverLeaf Lodge and Spa!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZombieDoll
Yachats-Drew, Owner at Overleaf Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2011

I think I will cut my marketing budget and just send all potential guests to the Trip Advisor site. ‘Amazing; great friendly staff; romantic; fabulous; extremely great; can’t wait to go back.’ Skysan, you say it better than we can. And your statements are objective, independent and unbiased - thus more legitimate than anything we say! Thank you very much. And we can’t wait for you to come back 'and enjoy another romantic weekend at the Overleaf Lodge and Spa!'

Reviewed 30 March 2011

Loved the lodge, too bad the weather was typical Oregon weather. Room was big and clean. Staff was outstanding as well. Great location for taking walks when the weather cooperates.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

Skysan, About the only aspect of the Overleaf Lodge that we cannot control is the weather. I wish my apologies for the rough weather this past winter could have some meaningful impact – but alas, I am not that influential. This past winter has been the roughest in recent memory, but spring has sprung and the glorious sun is out now and has been all this week in mid-April. I have passed on your kind comments about our staff!

Thank you and please return – and I bet the weather is better!

Reviewed 29 March 2011

Love the Overleaf. My sister and I went for a second time and enjoyed it even more than the first. The safe is warm and friendly and the spa is terrific! The rooms are lovely and spacious, with a perfect ocean view. I enjoyed it so much I am going back next month and taking my brother this time! The walking path along the beach is really nice. Getting in and out of the hotel is an experience all its own, shells in the concrete and all of the wood throught the lobby, just so pretty. The breakfast is so yummy. Can't wait to get back to the Overleaf!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jille'C

We know that we have been successful in providing a great experience when the expectations of our previous guests are exceeded in subsequent stays. We will do our best to make each stay even more enjoyable than your past stay(s). That is our challenge and I hope we continue to impress. Our goal is commence the relaxation experience for our guests from the moment they leave Highway 101 and drive down our driveway surrounded by a native spruce forest. By the time one gets to the shells in the sidewalk leadign to our reception you have already been immersed in the Overleaf experience. Get away from all the hustle and bustle and stress of regular life! Thank you Jille'C and hope you have (or had) a wonderful stay with your brother too!

Reviewed 14 March 2011

This is our favorite getaway. The hotel is often quite full when we're there, but it's designed in such a way that we feel like we have it all to ourselves. The rooms are lovely, the staff is very friendly, and the breakfast is yummy. Whenever we have an opportunity to go away overnight, we entertain the idea of going somewhere else, but we always end up here.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2011

Even with the temps in the low 30's we had a great time. The room was comfortable and well appointed and the view was amazing. The staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. All their recommendations were spot on. Definitely have dinner at the Drift Inn or Heidi's! Both are a quick car trip into town or a nice walk when it's not frigid!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Yachats-Drew, Manager at Overleaf Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2011

This winter has marked some of our coldest temperatures in years. We even had snow flurries a couple times, which is a rarity on the coast. We are glad you had a great time. Oftentimes when it is cold in Yachats, the east winds will funnel out of the Yachats river valley and create unique phenomena. The winds actually blow against the incoming waves and create a spray off the wave’s crest that curls back away from the shoreline. It is quite beautiful. If you watch the Yachats weather and see that the east winds will blow, don’t miss this wonderful and uncommon event.
Finally, I am thrilled that our staff was able to enhance your stay. They are knowledgeable about activities and eateries in the area. Often they will point you to unique places that may be off the beaten path. Thanks for your kind comments and we hope you return soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Overleaf for a late Valentine's getaway. The hotel and staff were great. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Absolutely fabulous room with breathtaking views of the waves crashing right below. We had a jacuzzi/fireplace room and it was so peaceful and relaxing. The spa is also great. I had a massage by Seaheart and it was one of the best relaxation massages I have ever had. Will definately be returning! Thinking the Overleaf may be our new romantic getaway when we want peace and quiet and a little luxery and pampering.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Fordgirl_72: I should hire you as part of our marketing team! ‘Perfect, great, friendly, helpful, peaceful, relaxing’ are just a few of your descriptive words! You have lived the Overleaf dream which is what we attempt to portray on our website. We get a great many comments that our rooms, spa, oceanfront setting and Overleaf experience are much better than what we detail and display on our website and other advertising. I am so glad that you took full advantage of our spa. Many of our guests don’t even get up to the spa to take advantage of the ocean front view from the hot pools, not to mention the exercise room (with a view), the steam rooms and saunas which are all included in our amenities when you stay at the Overleaf Lodge. Thank you for all your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next ‘romantic getaway!’

Reviewed 19 February 2011

We bid on this as a package at a college alumni function. We had never been to this hotel and we were extremely pleased with our stay. The room had a great full view of the ocean ,a comfortable king bed and plenty of room to relax.
The breakfast area was roomy and also had ocean views. There was a good variety for breakfast each day and several items that were different each day!
The staff was friendly and helpful.
For me, the best part was a massage at the spa that was included in our package. I have not had much luck with massages in the past but this was Heaven!
My husband and I will certainly go back to this hotel again in the future! and I will ask for the same young woman to give me another relaxing massage again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Yachats-Drew, Owner at Overleaf Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2011

I am so glad you had a great time and took advantage of the oceanfront spa. We frequently get wonderful testimonials about the spa and the spa treatments. We carefully select the therapists who provide the treatments in the Overleaf spa so that our guests do get to experience a little piece of ‘Heaven!’ Thanks too for your kind remarks about our breakfast, where we provide a variety of selection throughout the week so our guests don’t get bored with the same old breakfast everyday if they stay for more than one night. And we do accommodate guests with special diet restrictions (such as gluten-free) upon request.
Thank you again and we hope to see you back again soon for another Overleaf Lodge ocean front experience and a heavenly massage!
drew@overleaflodge.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge
#3 of 24 in Newport
Fireside Motel
Fireside Motel
#4 of 11 in Yachats

Been to Overleaf Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!