“Really Nice”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
Overleaf Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
GreenLeadersBronze level
New York City, New York
“Really Nice”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Great hotel right on the water. Really big rooms. Staff was very accommodating to our late arrival. Fresh flowers were in the room for my girl friend's birthday. Hotel guests get access to the day spa which includes a hot tub overlooking the ocean.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (491)
Vanc
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Very impressed. I just booked it on line and was not disappointed. Rooms were very spacious and lovely ocean view from the balcony. Kids loved it and wished we stayed there longer than one day. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Rena M, Guest Relations Manager at Overleaf Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thank you for your great recommendation. We do hope you will be able to come for a longer visit next time.
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 20 August 2013

One night at the Overleaf Lodge was not enough! It is so delightful we would like to have stayed longer. Having an ocean view was really a treat. The room we had was very spacious and had amenities for a longer stay including a microwave. There is an option for a guided walk in the evening with a bonfire afterwards which we happened to come across walking back to the hotel. It was raining but people were still roasting s'mores! Having access to trails along the ocean was an added plus. The included breakfast was also delightful. I will definitely hope to return here for a longer visit.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
We are happy to read about the short, but sweet, stay you had with us. Our guests have been enjoying our naturalist-guided nature walk and campfire this summer and we are glad that you joined in. As you mentioned, all of the rooms have microwaves, refrigerators & coffee makers to accommodate a lengthier stay. Our Cook’s Galley rooms and Sunset Suites have kitchenettes for those who want more cooking ability. We look forward to seeing you again.
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This property has a lot going for it. Quite location, Ocean view, tastefully decorated, perfect size, and a very good free breakfast. The room seem bigger than the average room.
Limited selection of restaurants in the area.

Simi Valley, California
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had read reviews of this place on tripadvisor, which was why I decided to try it. I was not disappointed. My wife and I had never been to Oregon before, and were doing sort of a whirlwind tour in 6 days. Our itinerary had us stop half way down the coast and stay here. The grounds and room were clean and well-kept. My wife, who doesn't travel well, had the best sleep of our trip at this place. The bed and pillows were excellent, and we kept the room's window open to hear the sound of the breaking waves all night. How soothing!
The breakfast in the morning had the best blueberry muffins ever, along with fresh fruit, a ham and egg casserole, etc. I left full, and even took a couple of the muffins with me.
If we ever make it back up this way, this will be on our list of return visits.

Room Tip: Almost every room has an ocean view
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Overleaf Lodge & Spa. I am very pleased that your wife had the “best sleep of the trip” while staying with us. I agree with you; the sound of the waves is very soothing and can easily lull the most reluctant sleeper to sweet dreams.
portland, Or
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We loved it at the overleaf. It was our first visit. It is not a luxury lodge but very comfortable with very good service and amazing views. The star here for us, other than the amazing views from our room and the beautiful grounds so thoughtfully done, was the Spa.

On our way in to the hotel we ended up being first responders to a fatal accident in front of the hotel. It was devestating to have the victim die as as I was praying over him and as I then tried to comfort the devestated young driver. Everything was done to save the elderly victim but he didn't make it.

We had scheduled this weekend as a much needed and overdue break from stress. I confided in the Therapist scheduled for my first service what happened because I could not relax enough for the treatment. They were amazing.

They knew of the gentleman that passed and the manager took the time to sit with me and sharewhat she knew of him which was so much appreciated. I schedule more services than intended because of my difficulty relaxing after the accident. I felt blessed that every Therapist I had was not just a Therapist but they were all compassionate healers. I entered that Spa broken and left relaxed and healed.

Also, the view from the soaking pool was first class, as well as the staff and the guests. Very friendly people. The honey body scrub with vicchy shower was amazing. Addicting. The Massages were excellent. The four layer facial was the best facial I've ever had. They also offer the repechage vita cura facial which I will try next time. The Spa is beautiful, tastfully done with relaxation in mind. Loved the beautiful rain shower. Service was excellent, professional, went above the call. I did not want to leave that spa!

We booked another stay prior to leaving and likely will make this a yearly trip.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
We are so touched by your words and knowing how our Spa staff was able to provide you with such a healing and empathetic environment after the stress and shock of your unfortunate encounter with tragedy.
Applegate
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This hotel is everything amazing about the Oregon coast. Wonderful staff, gorgeous comfortable room and amazing view. The 804 trail is accessible right out the door, and you can start or end your day with a walk along the most beautiful coastline. The bonfire with s'mores was an unexpected treat. What can I say -I'll be back!!!!!

Room Tip: Do the balcony rooms. Totally worth it!
Green Features: Excellent - they respect their beautiful location.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Adobe Resort
#3 of 11 in Yachats
Hallmark Resort
Hallmark Resort
#2 of 24 in Newport

Been to Overleaf Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!