Overleaf Lodge & Spa
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Yachats
See available hotels
  • Pool
Terry-A-While(Waldport)
  • Beachfront
1,427 results
All reviewssoaking poolrestless waterssteam roomgranolaoregon coastsunset suiteaveda productshot tubthird floorcrashing wavessconesquicheegg disheswindow seatoverlooking the oceanfresh fruiton the rocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 December 2009

Loved everything about this hotel. Check online for their specials. The spa was absolutely fabulous. The staff at the front desk were great. Th early morning staff in the spa could have used a wake-up boost(sunday). Otherwise great.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank wjunew
Reviewed 6 December 2009

I recently stayed at Overleaf Lodge and Spa. I cannot say enough about the facility and staff. I needed to relax and unwind from all the stresses in life. I left there feeling renewed of spirit and completely relaxed from the spa (located in the lodge). Every person I came into contact with was friendly and professional. My room was perfect and spacious for the price with a direct view of the ocean waves crashing on the rocks below. I would highly recommend the Overleaf Lodge and Spa.

Yachats, Oregon, is a small town. Beautiful scenery, great walking paths and everyone I met was incredibly friendly. I also had wonderfully fresh seafood at Luna See Fish House. (I would suggest bringing your groceries. The grocery store is slightly expensive and they were out of the good comfort foods for the cold coast like hot chocolate and popcorn!)

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2009

most beautiful view from room, the in room spa tub is sitting right where you can watch the ocean,,,has everything you need , even dishes, and small cooking area,,i just loved this place,,,the only thing i suggest, is you bring bromaide or something ,,to flush out the spa tub, to santize,,,we ran the tub,, and before we got in we saw and a brown film around the tub, look like from the pipes,,,and the next night we stayed in another room at the lodge and had the same problem , but this one was worse, real gross,, and also if its real windy,,forget using the fireplace,,will blow the gas right back in your room,,we left it on while out came back open the door about blew us down the hallway from the fumes,,scary,,i complained and the told me it was a common problem with this room, since it sits on the end, and the wind blows it right back down, but otherwise i will stay again,,,awesome room....the breakfast set up is really good too,,,

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2009

The Oregon coast's Overleaf Lodge and Spa is a must stay. Superb, spacious rooms and outstanding views of the Pacific Ocean. A friendly and most accommodating staff; the spa is amazing...you will want to endulge and pamper yourself! It even has a separate "Event Hall," which is perfect for meetings and social gatherings. Walking, jogging, and bicycling paths are on ocean side. AND the sunsets are incredible.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2009

What a great find! Property has numerous enhanced details... Lots of artists details placed around the property. Spectacular Ocean Views. Jetted tub with a view; both sunsets and moonsets! What a treat for some relaxing times. The spa was fantastic... wish I could have experienced the "wet spa" treatment - just not enough time to fit that in. I had a deep tissue treatment this time. The steam room and sana was relaxing and the jetted tubs in the spa looked inviting - since we had one in our room - we skiped the spa tubs at the spa. We had meetings in one of their meeting rooms/buildings which was very comfortable. Gluten Free muffins at breakfast (yea, I could have a muffin)... Nancy stayed late to greet us, as our flight delayed us by 4 hours... almost missed check in time.... Thank you for waiting; you made us feel special!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business