Fireside Motel
Adobe Resort(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$125
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$88
Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$65
The Waldport Inn(Waldport)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$144
US$140
US$180
1,008 results
All reviewsocean frontcontinental breakfastgift shoporegon coastsheets and towelson the rocksoceanfront roomwalking pathhard boiled eggsgas fireplacecrashing wavesgreat viewpicture windowtide poolsallow petsrooms are largenice breakfast
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Fireside has wonderful ocean views and is located right on the 804 trail, a paved path along one of the most dramatic portions of the Oregon coastline. The room was clean, bright and the bed was very comfortable. Each time I've stayed there I've spotted whales feeding just a bit off shore. I highly recommend the motel. It's a great value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank necurran
Shannon E, Guest Relations Manager at Fireside Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

During the Summer months we are very lucky because we have whales that hang out just off shore and feed, along with their calves. Even for those of us that live here year around it is a sight to behold! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and to let us know about your stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We love to stay here because we can take our dogs. Location is wonderful and quiet. Watched whales from our room this time! Beautiful walk along the ocean that leads to miles of beach. Michelle in the office always makes our stay extra special. Will never stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are a must, woke the first morning to see whales!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

It always makes for a fantastic day when you get to see the whales right in front of your room! Thank you for reviewing us and letting us know about your stays here at the Fireside Motel. I will make sure to share your comments with Michele! We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Location superb and staff extremely friendly. Just after we arrive a whale was spotted off shore and the reception phones us in our room to tell us. Hotel is clean and breakfast is nice sitting in your room or on the balcony enjoying the view.

Room Tip: Choose an Oceanfront
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Shannon E, Guest Relations Manager at Fireside Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with us. We will continue to provide great customer service to go along with our amazing views!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is a very thoughtful motel. Nothing fancy, but everything I might have needed they have thought of and provided. Very clean, large room. We were told we did not have a view of the water---but we did! You could hear the waves. The staff was very, very friendly. We had our breakfast on the bench by the shore. Great sunset viewing location. Walking path next to motel. Some people were fishing on the rocks and caught quite a few during the short time we were watching them. I preferred this motel to the fancy hotel we stayed in Astoria. Will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Fireside Motel. The 804 trail is a lovely stroll along the Pacific and a great place to view wildlife and watch the sunset. Thank you for the compliments and we will make sure to share with our staff. We certainly hope to see you again!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My return visit en route to another destination, unplanned, was as nice as my first. I prefer the simple, clean and fresh experience at Fireside. I had everything I need and the sound of the sea was all I heard. I rest well here and that is all I ask. I was aware of how respectful the staff was, but guests as well. I am hopeful they come here to enjoy the sea and lovely walk along the shore and not watch the telly all hours!

Room Tip: I prefer the North rooms which are not facing the sea. Just my preference.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo