“Bother-in-law & Sisiter's wedding”
Review of The Yachats Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
The Yachats Inn
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
Reviewed 27 June 2011

We held my Sister's wedding at the Yachats Inn and they were wonderful. The kitchen in the Tea House is a nice full kitchen with enough place settings and a lot of serving dishes. It was a beautiful wedding and the atmosphere was great. We stayed in one of the rooms and it was very nice. They are reasonably priced even for the Tea House. Just thinking about what we would have to pay to rent all of the place settings individually. The grounds were great for the wedding and everything turned out great.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Erinrence

Reviewed 23 May 2011

My husband and i got married here. And boy did we pick the right place!!! All of our families rooms were amazing, and the staff was very helpful with any and all our needs. The indoor pool served very well, with the ocean view, with our pre-marriage gitters. Quiet and cozy private beach just a few steps away gave our family and guests peace before and after our reception. 100% great.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank lovelife36
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Service- we have stayed here over the past 5 years several times as a couple and as a whole family, each expeiance is wonderful:) a big Thank you to the staff you are wonderful and hardworking individuals!! We have stayed in several rooms here and each one is wonderful! The pool and hot tub r the best I've ever been in..... beautiful views relaxing and quiet complex minutes from some of the best treasure shopping,tidepools,sandy beach Yachats river etc.......... YACHATS INN ROCKS!!!!!!!

Room Tip: each room is unique love em all
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank lcw2011
Reviewed 15 April 2011

We reserved our room over the phone, but by the time we checked in the next day they had given ours to someone else, even though we brought the paperwork that was emailed to us, so don't get your hopes up for a room close to the pool or with a specific view. The rooms are old. They run an extension cord over the top of the glass door to plug in the tv and vcr. There were not even any phones in the room and the showers were made for very short people. I am only 5'5" and I had to bend down to rinse my face. In the pool room there is a shower with a big sign above it that states you must take a shower before entering the pool and yet ice cold water is the only temp that comes out. To top it off our neighbors decided to smoke outside our bathroom window at 2 am and set off our fire alarm, which then continued to beep through out the night. There is no one in the office between 9pm and 8 am, there is an "emergency" only number on the recording, which I had to stand outside my room to call from my cell phone because the cement walls make cell reception almost impossible, needless to say I did not call the emergency only number because we just took the battery out of the fire alarm after 30 minutes of it. The kicker is when we informed the staff of our unpleasant stay, she said I am sorry, but that is all I can do, I only have the authority to say sorry...LOL. No authority to give me a comment card or managers number. Not to mention they actually leave envelopes in the room to tip your maid service, the room is literally maybe 12x12 and everything is hooked up to extension cords, really. We will never stay there again

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank 7griff22
Reviewed 14 April 2011

Yachats is a charming little coast town with everything we want in a getaway. Been stayihg at the Yachats Inn for years, just a great place with ocean views, spectacular sunsets, BIG warm indoor pool & huge jacuzzi, range of accomodations from homey to posh, an awesome muilti-room "common" area with PC, library, games, huge firieplace, monster TV, comfy furniture, full kitchen & bathroom, accomodating staff, pet friendly!!! (Always a treat to see neighbors' dogs romping on the huge lawn beyond your deck!) AND they have the MOST WONDERFUL PILLOWS IN THE WORLD we hope to buy some for ourselves!!! They even have a nice facility for special events. ( Didn't know how to categorize 'have kitchens' because some rooms do, some don't..)

Room Tip: My personal favorite is #8!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank seashell052
Reviewed 4 March 2011

My wife and our children have been here before and we always come back. The rooms are very clean and the indoor pool is always warm and the kids love it. We also get to bring our pets here to as they are very pet freindly. The views were beautiful and the staff is so friendly. The weather was cold and windy which was delightful watching the waves crash right against the rocks. A real advantage is the common room with a full kitchen with dining room that is shared by all the units.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank R3ginDream
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Thankfully I had an incredible view, otherwise, I may have walked out. We entered the cinderblock room to be greated by an overwhelming stench of cat pee! I was not pleased, but since it was for only one night and it was already late, I would put up with it. We went to the pool/hottub, which we could barely see, as the heat from the hottub combined with the chill of the pool had created a cloud in the building. I could enjoy myself as I couldn't keep an eye on her because of the cloud! When we went back to the room I discovered there was no plugin in the bathroom to dry our hair? and the only plug I found to recharge my phone was after I unplugged the VCR. We left at 8:30 the next morning as I found no reason to stick around.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank WWWineWitch
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge
Best Western Agate Beach Inn
Fireside Motel
Fireside Motel
#4 of 11 in Yachats

Been to The Yachats Inn? Share your experiences!