“This site led me astray!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of The Yachats Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
The Yachats Inn
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
San Francisco, California
“This site led me astray!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

I booked a room here precisely due to the good recommendations on this site. Who are all of you and how do you live at home?

This place is gross. Dark, dingy, poor lighting so you can't see how gross it is. Tub grout black with mold--ewww. Kitchen without light and it made me sick to use anything. Bar stools with ripped upolstry. Old mattresses, old bedding, old carpet. Pool with black on the bottom. A total of two chairs in the pool area--no where to sit.

Only redeeming factor is the wood burning stove and the location right on the ocean. But not worth staying here. Yuck.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank MichelleW315

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Newport, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

We were married here in 2006. It is beautiful and the people are amazing. We just went back for our anniversary and renewed our vows. The owners and employees are so nice and the space is beautiful. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be married in a garden. My husband is from San Diego and wanted to be married by the ocean. I am so glad we found this place and were able to have both. Thank you so much for making our day so special and for letting us come back and renew our vows. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a beautiful place to have a wedding.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank shell223
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

Old school awesome. We had never been here before, and are just finishing a three day stay here for a wedding on the premises. First, VERY affordable.

Our room was 1950s classic, the original portion cast from concrete bricks, that have been painted bright white; The newer portion is 1970s comfortable. All are IMMACULATE, not a hint of mold or must. Rooms are a bit small, but the reality is we are NOT here to spend time in the room except for sleeping or catching a nap.

The staff is attentive and VERY NICE. Old school nice, the kind that really care about their guests. We asked for extra towels, and extra pillows (which they did not know was because my wife had a recent surgery), and they were quickly provided without hesitation.

The grounds were very well and professionally maintained. The place is Old School Awesome, like the places I remember my parents taking us when I was little. It does not have a sterile or chain feel, like a Holiday Inn Express.. Nothing wrong with those places at the right moment. But that is not the right feel for small SMALL town Yachats.

Yachats Inn is the RIGHT motel for Yachats. A perfect fit for a special town. We will DEFINITELY BE BACK, and what feels likely for YEARS to come. Old school awesome.

Room Tip: Get a room on the original older part of the Inn. Preferably the south end. Spectacular views of the...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank OldOregon58
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012 via mobile

Staff was amazing! Cozy, relaxing in our kitchenette room! Can't wait to bring the family. We decided to stay an extra night as it is so peaceful!!! Very nice people!!!!

Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Nrgyxtra
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

I'm writing this a year later, but I the Yachats Inn hosted our wedding party last August. Cristal did an amazing job. She was the lone server, waitstaff, and was absolutely stunning. She kept all the drinks topped, bussed all the tables and kept a smile on the whole time. The Yachats Inn did an amazing job at having everything clean and the kitchen ready for our cooking crew. To say the least, the Yachats Inn is both a great place to stay (we have stayed there at least 5 times) and a great place to set up any sort of family gathering or wedding shindig. We will be back and use them certainly for our anniversary party. They have a great enclosed pool too.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the corner room that faces the water. It's so nice with ocean views and sounds...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank Terry H
Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

I've stayed here many times over the years. It has a wonderful location, great view, clean rooms, good pool and hot tub. The staff is friendly and efficient. The value is good. I've already booked my next visit. It's a great choice for the entire Cape Perpetua and Yachats area. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I like the newer luxury suites, but have also stayed closer to the water. I think it just depends on...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
7 Thank RDTADT
Davis, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

My husband and I spent last night at the Yachats Inn. It is located in a beautiful parklike setting just south of the town of Yachats. It is an easy, scenic walk to town. We had a very comfortable one bedroom unit with a gas fireplace and a view of the ocean. There is a nice indoor pool. The staff is very friendly.

Room Tip: We had Room 206. It meant carrying our bags upstairs, but the view was worth it.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple