The Yachats Inn
Adobe Resort(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$88
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$75
Fireside Motel(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool and hot tubolder roomsview of the oceanoregon coastmattress padold sectionwood panelingliving roomprivate deckallow petscan't beat the viewgas fireplacewatch the waves crashhome away from homegreat vieweasy beach accesssmall town
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I first discovered Yachats, and The Yachats Inn, many years ago, travelling with friends from England and Scotland, from Seattle to Oregon. We'd travelled from London and couldn't drive anymore that night, so we stopped at the Yachats Inn. It was one of the best experiences of my entire life. The motel was enchanting and reminded me of the very best road trips with my family in the sixties. The smell of wood fires, the communal fireplace, the lovely little swimming pool, the rooms (especially room 7) all of it was so comforting and beautiful and evoked memories from another time when motels were seriously cool. The air was so fragrant and romantic. Its such a nurturing place. We walked over the grass and stood looking out at the ocean. The night was clear and I had never seen the stars so clearly and in such abundance. Suddenly we saw a shooting star appear directly above the Big Dipper. Some of us missed it, so we jokingly asked if we could please see another..and suddenly, in the same place, another star shot across the sky. It was breathtakingly magical and beautiful..and has stayed with me from that night to this, when I'm looking at the Big Dipper, and I ask for a sign to reassure me that my Guardian Angel is still watching over me?..as if by magic, a shooting star will appear.What I took away with me from Yachats has changed my life, given me faith, and an unquestioning trust that all is as it needs to be...and all will be well. And in the morning, the mist that rolls down from the surrounding hills is just beautiful.
Yachats has become my spiritual retreat...and it is my dream to one day own the Yachats Inn, to enable travellers from all over the world to experience the magic I have felt there. It is a special place, from the time of the Native people who once lived there...to now...Yachats is truly special, healing, inspiring and real..in a very grounding way. Believe*

Room Tip: room 7 has a truly lovely view and is very atmospheric
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
13  Thank Jesse C
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Big waves crash on the rocks right outside your room at this friendly, comfy place on the Oregon coast. All the comforts of home, including full kitchens, fireplaces, heated indoor pool and spa, and really nice people make this my favorite winter retreat. I have been staying here for years.

12  Thank Mayburrito
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We had checked out a few possibilities on a previous trip and after stopping in the Yachats Inn we looked no further! We are both lovers of the sea so one of their front ocean facing, dog friendly rooms was our cup of tea. An older motel, but in good repair with tons of character, worked great for us.We enjoyed the crashing waves close by our door. A great fireplace with wood and kindling provided. Perfectly working cable. And the staff were helpful, friendly and attentive to our needs, Crystal is the essence of graciousness!
The kitchen had everything and I mean everything you would need to cook with. Even the glasses and and cork puller for your own wine. Toaster, coffee pot,tea kettle and full complement of dishes, silverware, knives and pots etc...........
It was during the week, so very quiet and just perfect for us. The back door opens to the yard and just steps to ocean street for the dog walks. Met many locals and more than a few canines on those walks.

Room Tip: Front South room has 2 large windows to view the Pacific Ocean.Living room area with fireplace.King bedroom area ~ kitchen and good size bath.
9  Thank oregongal_11
Reviewed 18 February 2013

What can I say we were driving 101 and pulled in The place is perfect the lawns were manicured the view is awesome from the driveway to the rooms the ocean at its best. We took one their original suites it was so clean had everything we could need even a fireplace (romantic) The girl at the desk referred us to a great restaurant the drift inn she also gave us a little longer in their unbelievable full size pool you can see the ocean from the hot tub which was neat thank you to the staff for being so accommodating truly a family place we will be bringing our children back for a longer stay soon I have never taken the time to write one of these but we were so pleased to find this place in this over commercialized world it was great to see a place with some original charm some old world hospitality with down to earth prices and of coarse some great smiles we will be booking soon thank you Yachats Inn

• Stayed: February 2013
10  Thank Giddyupg
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We ended up here after the See Vue was too bad to stay a 2nd night. This was the only room we could find available where we could have our dog. It was a gem after the See Vue. Yes its dated, but had a wood stove, a decent kitchen area, (I was not compelled to wash everything before toughing it) easy beach access and was clean with nice towel and bedding. We got to watch the Oregon Ducks Basketball game over the internet with our laptop, so my husband was happy. And yes (read previous review about drunks) there was a large group of people who who were drunk and loud. The kids were upstairs down abut three room from us and surprisingly they were quiet. Usually a bunch of kids on thier own are noisy. We were tired and slept thru the party until a fight over a dog bite and what ever else STUPID drink people fight about started. I thought about calling the police if I thought anyone would have come to break it up. Finally, our neighbor stood on walkway outside our room (we were upstairs) and got them to break it up a bit. He obviously knew the people fighting, as he kept calling them by name and told them to let it go and walk away. But then the women involved kept talking loudly (not yelling, but upset sounding) which was annoying too.
But overall, we were happy and would come back again. I can't imagine that they have drunks fighting all the time. It really seemed like a family oriented place.
I marked down the sleep quality because of the fight.

8  Thank ps42esp