“The Hidden Jewel of the Central Oregon Coast "Best Place for a Wedding/Reception"”
Review of The Yachats Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
The Yachats Inn
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
Reviewed 9 January 2014

LISA AND SHANE OREGON COAST WEDDING 2013

My Wife and I got Married Here in September of 2013 and all we can say is we knew we had choosen the right place to get married on the Oregon Coast, The staff and the owners are just amazing and helpful and that is just a understatement. They where so accomendating to our family and friends and we couldn't of asked for anything more. There prices for having your wedding at their location are extremely reasonable for 100+ people for a wedding. They went above and beyond any hotel establishment I have ever been at. This is just one example of their kindness, our table clothes got wet and they washed, dried, and folded them that day and put them in our room for FREE!!!. Yachats Inn will always be a destination for my wife and I for the rest of our life.

This place is very magical to us and many others for whom we have had the pleasure speaking with and for myself and my wife, Yachats Inn will forever be in our hearts and memories, because each time we have come back, they have always seemed to provide that amazing customer service over and over again. They just make you feel very comfortable and like its your home as well. We have already planned our return trip for the new year.

I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THEY WANT EVERYONE TO ENJOY THEIR STAY, NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF ROOM YOU GET OR HOW MUCH YOU SPEND..

Room Tip: North Suite and South Suite are the old honeymoon suites and they might be old, but the real fire pl...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Shane W

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is our second visit here. We stay in the condos and love them, love the courtyard. Everyone at the front desk has always been very helpful and accommodating. I would recommened this place to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank GARY D
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Didn't particularly enjoy our last stay here, but stayed here again out of necessity. I previously stated you should choose a room in the middle building, but I firmly retract that statement. When we arrived the friendly owner said she had 2 rooms left, one in the center building and a condo-like room to the northeast of the parking lot. We looked at both, and the center building room was awful. Within seconds of smelling it, I walked out. Musty, moldy smell combined with shag carpet and dark interior...nope. The outer building rooms were nicer than this. We ended up in the one-bedroom condo, upstairs. It had a name to it that I forgot. It was much newer, had a kitchen, living room, fireplace, TV. Technically you had an ocean view, but only over the rooftops of many other houses, so not really scenic. Cost was reasonable for a large place that sleeps 4 (we had 4 in our group). My wife and I slept on the fold-out couch and it was fine (better than the camping sleep we had the night before). I enjoyed walking along the coast just beyond the motel, and Yachats is a fun town to spend time in. As before, I'd look at other options before staying here again unless they make an effort to upgrade.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Achin4Bacon
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Yachats Inn this weekend and had the most amazing time! The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The room we had was clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed to make every moment we spent there enjoyable. The view from the room was beautiful! We also went just behind the hotel and walked the beach as well as hiked the rocks. To end our perfect night we went swimming in their heated pool and relaxed in the Jacuzzi. I loved The Yachats Inn and will be planning on staying there again very soon.

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank virgilsgirl2013
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Had an amazing weekend visit to the BEAUTIFUL Yachats Inn!!! It was the first time I had been there and I will most definately come back! It is very affordable and The rooms were cleaned perfectly, I'm very picky and didn't find a single problem with ANYTHING. The staff was lovely and the grounds are beautiful. It is hard to find a place that accepts pets that is kept well clean and the housekeepers do a fabulous job. I definately recommend this charming little inn to anybody looking for a nice vacation. Thank you Yachats Inn!!! You have given me wonderful memories for many years to come :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank angela h
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Katie & Dustin Kelm rode across the USA raising $ for Syrian refugees. They started at the Atlantic in Georgia and rode 3,511 miles to Yachats Inn as their destination; they were married there 11 years ago in the Yachats Inn Pavilion Teahouse. They ended their ride on Oct. 9, 2013; where we had a Welcome Celebration. The mayor of Yachats, a reporter, relatives, and local residents came together to welcome and celebrate the end of a long, difficult, lots-of-different weather, but safe trip across the country. Yachats Inn was very accommodating, friendly, and helpful; the facilities were good and very adequate for the occasion. For more information on Katie and Dustin's "Refuge Ride" see www.refugeride.org

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We spent one night here on our way to Cannon Beach. The room was small and the bathroom cramped. The sheets were poor quality and scratchy. The place is in need of upgrades SOON. We booked in July for our stay in September. The receptionist did not adjust the rate for "off season" as she said they did not offer "off season" rates. However, she did upgrade us to a room with an ocean view. While this was a nice gesture, it was during the September rain storms :-)

Room Tip: The rooms advertised as "Ocean View" truly are near the Ocean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LuvsTravel273
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Adobe Resort
Best Western Pier Point Inn
Fireside Motel
Fireside Motel
#4 of 11 in Yachats

Been to The Yachats Inn? Share your experiences!