“Pleasantly Surprised”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
Eugene, Oregon
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We booked this motel last minute for an unplanned mini family vacation. The motel is small, I like that. Our room was super clean. It had 2 Queen beds, a mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, TV, big counter, and a table and chairs. The floors and bathroom look like they have just been redone and the paint looks fresh. There's also a nice sized pool. The owner/manager was friendly and accommodating. I literally can think of one negative. The price was right, as well. We'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Roseburg, Oregon
Reviewed 13 October 2013

First night we killed spiders in our room the last one was in our bed and that's when I decided to say something. Later I talked to office and they said the spiders were because I left the Window open. Really!!!! Next day the house keeper knocked then used her key and walked in did not wait for us to answer. Next mornin was check out. Check out is 11 around 10 again but this time house keeper just walked in did not knock. I walked over to office told the lady I didn't appreciate that they dont
knock she looked at me and
said 'THEY ALWAYS KNOCK' I said well this time they didn't. So I ran down to store I come back to my husband pissed off he gets up standing there butt naked and guess what she walks in again without knocking. I called office again and the guy answers I tell him what happened and all he says is sorry. This was all still b4 check out

• Stayed October 2013
5 Thank blueeyedangelgirl

Travellers are raving about these Yachats hotels

Salt Lake City
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Had not planned on staying in Yachats so this was a last minute deal. This was one of the few available beds in the area. The room was clean but the carpet and sheets were pretty worn. I felt that it was a little over priced, but I was tired and needed a place to sleep. It was also a holiday weekend, so for the most part, I was grateful to have a room! It is also unusual to stay somewhere that does not have either shampoo or blow dryer, so if you plan on staying here, bring those items with you.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the motel do have an ocean view but, best of all you can hear the ocean if...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank SherryS123
Muldrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My granddaughter took a road trip up the Oregon coast and stayed at this motel. They were very friendly, accommodating and were great travel guides.

Our room was very clean and spacious. Maybe a little outdated as far as décor but we didn't care as long as it was clean and had a nice shower and the price was right.

Thank you for making us feel so welcome!

Cecilia(from Arkansas)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 950Cece
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We've stayed at this motel and had a great experience both times. The rooms were large and comfortable, everything worked well,there's better lighting than in most motels. It's definitely an older building, but comfortable and spacious for a good price so we'll go back again : )

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Jessica G
Jubail
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The reviews are all over the place on this one. It was relatively inexpensive and had beds. Expect to drive to the beach, and there is no a/c, or it didn't work for us, nor did the wifi. If you need a place in a pinch, here it is. Otherwise, make it a drive by.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank larry-tate
Canby, Oregon
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Shower wouldn't turn off to fill the tub...room over pool area so screaming kids for hours...upstairs folks sounded like they were coming thru the ceiling...Bed was like sleeping on the floor.......so hard....TV very poor quality..Had to have the lights off to see the screen....Had trouble with the wifi engaging.....crappy view of the horizon for 10 extra bucks was extortion really.....would never revisit this place....

Room Tip: Go to a better hotel that has upgraded their facilities to nicer beds and proper plumbing....
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank vicki s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Adobe Resort
#4 of 11 in Yachats
Alsi Resort
Alsi Resort
#3 of 3 in Waldport

Been to The Dublin House Motel? Share your experiences!