“It sucked”

Bono Pizza
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It's been over a year since I ate there, at that time their pizza tasted horrible. I really don't see the need to go back and waste my money to see if it improved.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Always fresh, always ready when told, always great! They have the freshest hoagies and best pizza!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This is by-far the best pizza Bangor has to offer. We have never had a bad one and we go often. There is rarely a wait for service and they are always pleasant.

1  Thank Mhopstetter
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Bonos is the only place that serves pizza crispy, not soggy like everyone else. The pizza is so good its addicting. I get pizza to go about every week. Their buffalo chicken pizza is my fav. I recommend them to everyone. The inside of the place needs to be updated but otherwise, food is great.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Bono pizza is our family's favorite local pizzeria. Everything is made to order, and nothing tastes like it was just sitting around unattended. There have been changes in the quality of food we have eaten, but 9 times out of 10, it was delicious. The staff is very likeable, and, although the atmosphere is a bit lacking, the food is what makes us keep coming back.

Been to Bono Pizza? Share your experiences!