“Average at best”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Big Daddy's Family BBQ has something for everyone. With a new menu rolling out in the Summer of 2013, you are sure to leave happy. Perfect for the family on a budget, or great for date night! Enjoy items like BBQ, steaks, seafood, pasta and so much more!! Open 7 days a week at 11am, we close no earlier than 10pm in the restaurant. The Barn is open until 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.
Sykesville
“Average at best”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stopped in for lunch on our way from Maryland to western Massachusetts. Unimpressive. everything about this place was average, the food was OK, but did not stand out, the service was slow but they did eventually bring us what we ordered, the decor was fair, but it seemed kind of grubby. We'd pick someplace else next time through.

• Visited July 2014

“ok food but unfriendly workers”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The food was average but the staff are not friendly. We sat at the table waiting for someone to take our order but no one came for over 20 minutes. The other waiters passed us like we were invisible. Plus their outfit is kinda trashy. They have on t shirts and shorts. Not professionally dress. I would not go again.

• Visited July 2014
“The place has gone downhill”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We took my mom there for her 82nd birthday. Told the hostess and she was like well we only have 2 servers on so I don't know if we can sing for her. We were seated and ordered. Food took forever to come and out of the 4 meals we ordered the waitress only brought three. About 20 minutes later she came over and asked how everything was- told her I wouldn't know since she hadn't brought my food out. 10 minutes later she finally brought my chicken out and it was all slimy and gooey. She took it back and came out and said the manager said its pink because it's smoked. I never complained about it being pink- I complained it was slimy- told her that and she was rude! I will never go back here and I advise you not to go either!

Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Not bad but could've been better...”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Highlights: fried pickles, sweet potato bake - both yum!
Average: ribs, pulled pork, meatloaf, baked beans
Misses: steak, fried mac & cheese, beer selection

Service was good. Left full and relatively satisfied.

Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

BBQ, pickles and corn muffins were great! The place could use an upgrade. Kids liked the arcade games, but basketballs were flat.