For the value our stay at Howard Johnson in Bartonsville was very nice. The bed was confortable, the room had a fridge, and the rooms were clean. We had two concerns 1) the shower made noise and the shower that was too low. My fiance is very tall and was uncomfortable with the low shower head. 2) The hotel restaurant was intersting. The breakfast and service was excellent but the decor made us not want to go back for a second meal. It was a bit unappealing to the average customer looking for a quick bit to eat.
Overall, we would come back to the hotel, it is in a great location to the ski mountains and near plenty of stores/town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Pocono Hotel is family friendly ski property centrally located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains Area, easily accessible from Interstate 80 at Exit #302 & Highway 33 Just one exit from Camelback Ski Resort. All guest accommodations include microwave/ refrigerator, and Free High Speed Wi-Fi. Other amenities the hotel offers are a full service bar& grill, Indoor heated tropical themed swimming pool, and new fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Bartonsville/Poconos Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn-Bartonsville/Poconos Area Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Bartonsville
- Bartonsville Howard Johnson