I stayed there over Washington's bday weekend. It really looked like the only thing close to Camelback that wasn't terrible and wasn't sold out. It was not cheap--my only complaint was that it was $170! But it was clean, pretty new, the staff were pleasant. Our heater in the room worked fine; I didn't check out the pool so I don't know if it was heated; this seems to be a trend in hotels--keeping the pools too cold. I think if that is so, we should all start complaining!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Pocono Hotel is family friendly ski property centrally located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains Area, easily accessible from Interstate 80 at Exit #302 & Highway 33 Just one exit from Camelback Ski Resort. All guest accommodations include microwave/ refrigerator, and Free High Speed Wi-Fi. Other amenities the hotel offers are a full service bar& grill, Indoor heated tropical themed swimming pool, and new fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Bartonsville/Poconos Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn-Bartonsville/Poconos Area Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Bartonsville
- Bartonsville Howard Johnson