The Steckel House Inn
Courtyard
US$187
US$164
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I took my my to the Steckel House to celebrate her birthday. It was fantastic - more than we could ever hope for. Carol & Darrin are superb hosts. The House is magnificent - especially if you love old things. The rooms were large and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was great. We made new friends and look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArnoldF193
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My husband and I just returned from our weekend at the Steckel House B&B in Bath, PA. We had a wonderful time. What a beautiful home.Tastefully decorated with antiques, clean and comfortable. It was very peaceful. The breakfast were delicious and plentiful. Carol and Darrin were fabulous Hosts. We left as friends. We went for a Trout fishing weekend and were not disappointed at Jacobson Park.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank thankfulmom56
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I would like to tell everyone about my experiece staying at The Steckel House Inn in Bath Pennsylvania. Every part of my stay was exceptional. From my telephone call making the reservation till after leaving after my weekend stay was wonderful. This Bed & Breakfast house has exceptional rooms and very nice period antiques/furniture. The decor is not so fancy that you are afraid to sit or touch anything. The decor is just outstanding. The exterior of the house is gorgeous. The proprietors I think of as my friends. The breakfasts are including in the daily rate. The breakfasts are carefully planed and very tasty. I have already made my reservations for same time next year. I highly recommend The Steckel House Inn.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo