Casino Countryside Inn
US$90
US$160
US$122
AscendHotels
Red Roof Inn Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
Red Roof
US$110
US$176
Hampton.com
US$179
Motel 6 Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
US$67
US$71
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My Family and I made arrangements to Spend the night at Casino Countryside Inn. I didnt know what to expect. I am Happy to say my Family and I were very Pleased. The Owner was very Courteous and kind. I found him to be very Accomodating. I was very Pleased with my room and the pricing was just in my Budget.
The Vega's :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012

After reading some of the reviews I did not know what to expect from this motel. But I was very pleasantly surprised. The owners were kind, patient and courteous and the room was large and clean. Combine that with the great price and my stay was more than I could have hoped for. I especially liked the quiet country setting.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite. The rooms are much larger and modern and the price is still right.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Kyle_GWilkesbarre_pa
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Whatever you do, do not stay here. The only reason we stayed a week is because we needed to find cheap accommodations as we are from out of state and will be in the area for a few months. Ok so the room smells, rats in the walls, the bathroom is freezing because the makeshift window, phone in room inoperable because no phone cord, the hot water runs out in less than 10 minutes, housekeeping comes maybe once a week and when you ask for toilet paper you'll get it the next day upon the second request and only because they are coming to fix the microwave that has gone out and still hasn't been fixed. Anyway go to Americas Best Value Inn. That's where I'll be. They gave me a much cheaper rate. The rooms are large and clean and I pay 20 a week for my two chihuahua babies. Stay away from this place. Oh and I had a common cold when we arrived a week later I end up with pneumonia. Bad for your health or at least it has been for mine!!

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Candygirl77
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I am temporarily out of a home so decided to find the cheapest hotel in wilkes barre. I brought Lysol like i do wherever i stay. Yeah decor was gross & actually creepy. Closet with open disturbing window inside it.. Filthy rugs. Toliet not bolted down & leaking with another open window right behind it with broken blinds couldnt even go to bathroom without whole parking lot seeing. When squatting over toilet there was a 1900's urinal type contraption in your face! Wouldnt shower with flip flops on! Tv was older than me. Couldnt pay me to use microwave or frigde. Fly attacked my head all night long i had a sore skull the next day. I could not get rid of it & I think it was evil or possessed. Froze & barely slept! Im not kidding about any of this & am currently residing in a homeless shelter which is a palace vs. Casino Inn.

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank madden09
Reviewed 8 September 2011

The room reeked of mold and mildew. The a/c that hardly worked leaked water that was dripping onto the carpet. The shower door did not close; the carpet was filthy. Lighting was horrible and TV reception was bad. Picture on TV was not pretty either. And if you don't hand your key in at the end of your stay, the locks are NOT changed so anyone that has stayed in that room can stop by at anytime. Not worth a penny!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo