Casino Countryside Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bear Creek
See available hotels
Melody Motel(Wilkes-Barre)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed here over the weekend for work. The room was very clean, decorated, and quiet. It had a microwave, tv, fridge etc. I slept great on the bed, sheets were soft and pillows comfy. There was pw free wifi that let me connect my laptop easily to the internet. Would definitely recommend! I've stayed at other hotels in the area and honestly this one is my favorite! Staff was very nice and offered very reasonable rate. - Phil S.

Room Tip: Don't get ripped off by the larger hotels in the area that charge $100+ for the same room. This place has all the same amenities and is a small business.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2013

enjoyed my stay ,employs very acommodating , will recommed to others .very quiet. .\ very close to shopping locations. wifi available cable in the room. room was spacious . Very close to the Mohegun Sun. Couple exit away from kirby park and the waterfront.

Room Tip: employs very accomodating
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Juan R
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My Family and I made arrangements to Spend the night at Casino Countryside Inn. I didnt know what to expect. I am Happy to say my Family and I were very Pleased. The Owner was very Courteous and kind. I found him to be very Accomodating. I was very Pleased with my room and the pricing was just in my Budget.
The Vega's :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012

After reading some of the reviews I did not know what to expect from this motel. But I was very pleasantly surprised. The owners were kind, patient and courteous and the room was large and clean. Combine that with the great price and my stay was more than I could have hoped for. I especially liked the quiet country setting.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite. The rooms are much larger and modern and the price is still right.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Kyle_GWilkesbarre_pa
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Whatever you do, do not stay here. The only reason we stayed a week is because we needed to find cheap accommodations as we are from out of state and will be in the area for a few months. Ok so the room smells, rats in the walls, the bathroom is freezing because the makeshift window, phone in room inoperable because no phone cord, the hot water runs out in less than 10 minutes, housekeeping comes maybe once a week and when you ask for toilet paper you'll get it the next day upon the second request and only because they are coming to fix the microwave that has gone out and still hasn't been fixed. Anyway go to Americas Best Value Inn. That's where I'll be. They gave me a much cheaper rate. The rooms are large and clean and I pay 20 a week for my two chihuahua babies. Stay away from this place. Oh and I had a common cold when we arrived a week later I end up with pneumonia. Bad for your health or at least it has been for mine!!

• Stayed: January 2012