“Stay away!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bear Creek B&B and Inns
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Stay away!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Ugh! So horrible! I dont know how this place got good reviews. The rooms were in desperate need of renovations and needed cleaning. The air conditioner in the wall looks like something you see in the Smithsonian! The bed was probably older than I am. In the kitchen area where they have the fridge/coffee maker/microwave, they had this glue trap in the floor in the corner in the room (they also had one of these in the bathroom cabinet) with a couple of dead spiders in it. I called the front desk asking them to get rid of it as it psyched me out. I just stayed here two nights, but that was more than what I could handle! When taking a trip to the Poconos, stay somewhere else!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 November 2013

let me start off by saying i was tried one night didnt care where i layed my head for night.i got off the pa pike 476 to rt 115.the place i came to was the casino so we pulled in got r room and i got me some sleep.there were no kids running the halls be there were no halls to run.room were clean the area is quite.so i would say if u r n wilkes barre pa look the place up.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Sewell, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed here over the weekend for work. The room was very clean, decorated, and quiet. It had a microwave, tv, fridge etc. I slept great on the bed, sheets were soft and pillows comfy. There was pw free wifi that let me connect my laptop easily to the internet. Would definitely recommend! I've stayed at other hotels in the area and honestly this one is my favorite! Staff was very nice and offered very reasonable rate. - Phil S.

Room Tip: Don't get ripped off by the larger hotels in the area that charge $100+ for the same room. This...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2013

enjoyed my stay ,employs very acommodating , will recommed to others .very quiet. .\ very close to shopping locations. wifi available cable in the room. room was spacious . Very close to the Mohegun Sun. Couple exit away from kirby park and the waterfront.

Room Tip: employs very accomodating
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My Family and I made arrangements to Spend the night at Casino Countryside Inn. I didnt know what to expect. I am Happy to say my Family and I were very Pleased. The Owner was very Courteous and kind. I found him to be very Accomodating. I was very Pleased with my room and the pricing was just in my Budget.
The Vega's :)

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Wilkes barre, pa
Reviewed 21 July 2012

After reading some of the reviews I did not know what to expect from this motel. But I was very pleasantly surprised. The owners were kind, patient and courteous and the room was large and clean. Combine that with the great price and my stay was more than I could have hoped for. I especially liked the quiet country setting.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite. The rooms are much larger and modern and the price is still right.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kyle_GWilkesbarre_pa
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Whatever you do, do not stay here. The only reason we stayed a week is because we needed to find cheap accommodations as we are from out of state and will be in the area for a few months. Ok so the room smells, rats in the walls, the bathroom is freezing because the makeshift window, phone in room inoperable because no phone cord, the hot water runs out in less than 10 minutes, housekeeping comes maybe once a week and when you ask for toilet paper you'll get it the next day upon the second request and only because they are coming to fix the microwave that has gone out and still hasn't been fixed. Anyway go to Americas Best Value Inn. That's where I'll be. They gave me a much cheaper rate. The rooms are large and clean and I pay 20 a week for my two chihuahua babies. Stay away from this place. Oh and I had a common cold when we arrived a week later I end up with pneumonia. Bad for your health or at least it has been for mine!!

• Stayed January 2012

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain
Days Inn Wilkes Barre
Days Inn Wilkes Barre
#14 of 20 in Wilkes-Barre

Been to Casino Countryside Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casino Countryside Inn

Property: Casino Countryside Inn
Address: 1 Pittston Blvd, 1 Pittston Blvd Bear Creek Twp, Bear Creek, PA 18702-9619
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Pocono Mountains Region > Luzerne County > Bear Creek
Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Bear Creek
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Our management is friendly and helpful and we give our warm welcome with smile to our guests.We also tell our guests about local area resturants, attractions , and other events . All rooms comes with Free Wifi, micro-wave, fridge,phone, cable{direct tv}. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casino Countryside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Casino Countryside Hotel Wilkes-Barre