“Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!”

Casino Countryside Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Bear Creek B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 August 2010

So gross! Fleas! Hookers!! Drunks! Oh my! Left key on bed, stopped payment, and stayed at a Holiday Inn

Reviewed 21 February 2008

I stayed at this place for quite a few weeks. It is a very beautiful area, with a lot of entertainment nearby, so perfect for family outings.
The rates are reasonable n rooms are v good n clean. Regular room service and friendly management. The new owners have improved it a lot.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2008

I stayed at Casino Countryside Inn for a couple of weeks recently.I enjoyed my stay at the Inn.The room was neat,clean and comfortable.It had a microwave,fridge and telephone.Moreover,it was reasonably charged.The new management was very prompt and friendly.Housekeeping was also very regular.Overall,I am very happy with my experience at the Inn.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank NeenaNewDelhi
Reviewed 31 December 2007

Family Run Great Place if you want some quiet time and walks on the country side , I stayed for 2 days and enjoyed it , had a aproblem with bed but the owner bought a new one for me .He was the new owner I heard this dude improved a lot and I could see , BIG THING FOR ME ECONOMICAL , CLEAN .

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2007

I was taking my wife & 3 young kids to visit family in Wilkes Barre,and made the mistake of trying to "save a few bucks" with this hotel with a very cheap "weekly rate."
First, to be fair, they were only going to charge $200 for the whole week. The room did have a microwave, fridge, and cable tv. The beds were actually reasonably comfortable.
Everything else was the bad news: the decor was run down and old, and to be frank, the place was dirty. The floor was not swept. The room reeked of smoke odor. The most shocking part was when we tested the smoke alarm (yes, we actually do that) and found it didn't work because there were no batteries in the alarm! After a trip to the store for Fabreeze and batteries, we stayed the night and promptly checked out the next morning. Spend the extra money and go to a chain--lesson learned. Very disappointing.

2  Thank PrayedUp
Best Western PLUS Genetti Hotel & Conference Center
Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa
Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa
#6 of 6 in White Haven

Been to Casino Countryside Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casino Countryside Inn

Address: 1 Pittston Blvd, 1 Pittston Blvd Bear Creek Twp, Bear Creek, PA 18702-9619
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Pocono Mountains Region > Luzerne County > Bear Creek
Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Bear Creek
Price Range: £41 - £51 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Our management is friendly and helpful and we give our warm welcome with smile to our guests.We also tell our guests about local area resturants, attractions , and other events . All rooms comes with Free Wifi, micro-wave, fridge,phone, cable{direct tv}. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casino Countryside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Casino Countryside Hotel Wilkes-Barre