“Unpreposessing-looking restaurant with great food and excellent service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Towne Square Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 47 Restaurants in Beaver
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We were passing through the town and decided on a whim to try this place. The food was really good. I had stuffed pepper on mashed potatoes with a tomato sauce. I could tell that the potatoes were made there by their texture. The ground meat was moist but not fatty. I had a chocolate milkshake to drink. All comfort foods. My wife had the tuna melt; this was an open-faced sandwich. The (pink) tuna salad had celery and chopped hard-boiled eggs and very little mayonnaise. It was not the usual taste but was very good. The coffee was also good. We were full and could not enjoy their desserts but got a piece of home-made peach pie to go to eat later. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

great staff. good food. reasonable prices. great place to meet with friends and enjoy a meal at the same time.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I'm actually really surprised by the reviews for this restaurant. The reviews are the reason I chose to go have breakfast there. I will never go back!! The restaurant its self is very old and run down inside. I'm surprised for being in Beaver it isn't kept up nicer. The stools in the bar area were dirty. We sat in the other side. We had to wait awhile to even get seated or acknowledged. Tom was our waiter and he was fine with us but we found him to be extremely rude to another customers. A customer tried getting his attention and he yelled across the room "What do you need? I'm kinda busy" Who does that?! Then rolled his eyes towards the customer when he came to our table to take our order. I honestly don't know how they stay in business with so many other options for breakfast in the area. The only good thing about it is the price. Prices are very cheap but I will pay a bit more for a cleaner establishment and better service and to top it off the breakfast was just "okay"

Reviewed 13 June 2016

The food is great, I don't think I've ever had a bad meal from Town Square. I've tried the chicken tenders basket, the cheeseburger, zucchini planks, grilled cheese, mushroom swiss burger, and a few other menu items. The price for everything is great, definitely a good place to go if you're on a budget. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is because the service is spotty. Toni & Richard are great, the rest seem forgetful and get flustered easily. Besides that, great place to go for lunch!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Local restaurant. Reasonable prices & selection. Good food. Plenty of seating. Were visiting nephew & wanted a good sit down meal.