“Beaver Falls Motel”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Beaver Falls
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
“Beaver Falls Motel”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I can't say bad with enough emphasis! Issue 1) the phone didn't work so you could call the front desk to complain 2) No heat, the temp is sub zero outside, but our room would not get above 60 degrees. 3) The wifi didn't work 4) I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night & saw about 5 bugs crawling out of the drain. 5) The bathroom floor looked like someone had gone #2 on it... So i had to scrub that before we could use it. 6) The price wasn't cheap for as hellish the stay was, almost $80.00. The temp manager was nice & said he would give us 50% off the next time we stopped, but odds of that happening are slim & NONE.. Keep moving on the PA turnpike & don't stop there!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Suzie15010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Just stopped here because my two year old really had to go potty and the Indian guy there was SO mean! He told us to go to the gas station a ways away...we had and it was closed. We asked could our son please use the potty quick and the guy said it isn't home and he will report us! Um, my son has to potty! He is only two and can't hold it as well as big people! How rude of this guy! No wonder the place was empty!

Stayed December 2012
2 Thank mokalyssamd

Travellers are raving about these Beaver Falls hotels

Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 22 September 2012

My girlfriend and I rented a room with two double beds for 79.00. Instead of lying to the manager--we did the right thing and asked for a smoking room as we do smoke cigarettes.

The room was deplorable. The towels were extremely dirty. So in order to give the management a chance, I brought the towels to him and asked for new ones. He started freaking out saying "That is smoking room...smoking room." I said what does that matter--these towels are dirty. He took us to to another room--and showed "cleaner" towels in its bathroom. He said--"this is no -smoking---you in smoking room" (He had an indian accent or something.) I said how much is THIS room?--he said the same--79.00. He then rudely threw "cleaner" towels to my girlfriend. She went into our room and cried. Needless to say--I told the guy off and got my money back. All I have to say is "This is America! Learn some respect." DO NOT STAY HERE. My name is Jeff Bovalino. Yes--I'm posting my name because its so important to me.

Room Tip: Choose Non-Smoking?
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Just off main highway. Older motel. Clean room with microwave and refrigerator. Stayed in room 37. Bed was comfortable and large. Dated rooms reflected in price. Fine for quick stay. Tv was newer flat screen and worked fine. Was told $59.00 on phone. Found out when arrived it was for smoking room. Non-smoking is $64. Sure beats the $117. quoted rate at Holiday Inn. Manager/operator was hard to understand but very nice. He made fresh coffee though not Starbucks nor Tim Horton's. Free Wify in room worked fine. I would stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

This place was horrible, rat dropping in every corner, under the vents and windows and even found some in my bed. Bed sheets were nasty and had body fluid on it, the carpet looked like if it hadn't been ever vacuumed, I know it hasn't cause there was rat droppings every where, don't even get me started on the bathroom I would not even give my dog a bath in it.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Smlsoler
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 1 April 2012

this was by far the worst motel ive ever seen in my life nasty dirty smellt room, bugs on the fllor in bathroom, dirty linens (hairs, crumbs urine stains) filthy bathroom toliet and shower. Was not expecting it to be the holiday inn but at least expected clean linen and a sanitary clean bathroom to use without bugs . the owner was a dishonest scamming cheat!!!!!!!he charged more then other motels in the area and after I walked into my room brought my bags in n got a good look around at the unhealthy filth that was in the room I immediately took my bags back to my car abd went back to the owner asked him for my money back was told no refunds period. i was very polite and respectful to him which he did not deserve one bit. i had not slept in the bed only pulled the blankets back half way to expose the urine stained pubic body hairs and head hair plus crumbs all over the the made up to be fresh clean bed. i just looked in the bathroom n set my bags down. was in the room litterally 5 minutes tops and he would not refund me my money, nor a partial refund either. LIke I said i could totally get over old furniture, dust, stained curtins with cobwebs, and even a carpit that looked like it had never been carpit shampooed or vaccumed in the past six months. I knew I wasnt at a holiday inn but i dont think Im wrong for wanting a refund for a room that i did not sleep in and was not in for over five minutes. you dont need to own a holiday inn to give wonderful hospitality but this motel and business owner had none at all nor any morals, empathy, or pride in his business to do the ethical thing and at least give a partial refund back!!!!had he after driving 6hrs from out of state on a tight budget due to a family emergency/illness unplanned I might have been able to afford another room at another motel instead of having to rough it out n sleep in my car before continuing my drive!!!

Room Tip: dont ask to view a room before paying thinking you can pick out a decent one as I asked the owner if...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Dylan G
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We stayed here on a Saturday night. I like that we could park right outside our door. It's an older hotel and was clean. I can't think of a negative.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA
Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods
Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranb...
#4 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Beaver Falls Motel? Share your experiences!