Travelodge Bedford
US$285
US$59
US$59
Hotels.com
Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage(Bedford)(Great Value!)
US$70
All reviewstravel lodgebreakfast buffetpa turnpikeroom was cleanoutdoor poolan older hotelwould stay here againa nice place to stayplace to sleepoff the highwaywafflespetssinkfurnishingsmicrowaveconvenience
Reviewed 29 October 2008

I am a senior citizen and was traveling with my small Maltipoo dog and arrived at thee Bedford Inn with no reservation, because I had driven farther than I had intended and had cancelled my reservation in New Stanton because I was making such good time. The lady at the desk was happy to comply with my request for a first floor room, the exterior corridors made my loading and unloading job so easy, and we were given an end room next to a large grassy area with a big hill adjacent to the room. Heaven! The room was large and comfortable, and they were courteous to me and to others whom I observed as I waited in the lobby area. The FULL breakfast the next morning was delicious and served buffet style in the restaurant at the site. Real service with coffee refills and server attention. I was very impressed with this Inn and would recommend it to travelers in this area of Pennsylvania! Very very friendly and accommodating!

• Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed 22 September 2008

Just spent 2 nights at this location on business.
Stayed in non-smoking room with 2 queen beds. This an older hotel but the room was comfortable and well maintained. Nice jacuzzi and exercise room. Buffet breakfast was included and very good.
Located short distance off turnpike for ultimate in convenience.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 22 June 2008

As always, The Best Western Bedford Inn has an outstanding staff and clean & comfortable rooms. Would recommend this as your choice of rest in Bedford, PA.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 11 June 2008

My husband, mother and I just traveled up to Bedford Pennsylvania on June 07-09, 2008. We wanted to enjoy the local history and shopping and the Best Western was easy to find off of the PA. Turnpike and was centrally located. Check in was easy, Amy and the Front Desk Staff were helpful, cheerful and accommodating. I had my Seizure Alert Dog in tow, and, it is a pet friendly hotel. Amy offered us additional handicap accommodations which was lovely on her part. We were able to check in a bit early, nice since we had a four hour drive and were tired. Unfortunately, the weather was wretchedly hot at 94-96 degrees! The room was immaculate, we had a fridge and a microwave, two queen beds, and, enjoy of room for all of the pet supplies and luggage and coolers. Apparently they just did some rennovations. It was a bit noisey being to the front of the hotel with road noise. Next time, I will ask for a room in the back. The ground were well manicured, the pool and hot tub very clean. We had coupons for a free buffett breakfast at Clara's, right on site, and, it was wonderful! Plenty of choices, nice and hot, and good service. We visited the Old Bedford Village, Fort Bedford Museum, and, a few shops downtown. The heat was the kicker. We want to return in the fall, for their Fall Foliage Festival and will definetly stay at the Best West again! I had a fifty dollar coupon from Orbitz and as such, saved some money that way!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2008

I stayed there with my dog and was greeted by very friendly front desk staff. They were helpful and placed us in a room that opened up directly to a huge mowed field in the back of the hotel, a perfect spot to run your dog. Rooms were clean and there is a restraunt that is located on the property. I would stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business