“great weekend”

Travelodge Bedford
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Cindy S, General Manager at Travelodge Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Reviewed 25 August 2014

we had an excellent stay and everything was fine.we stay at bedford travel lodge several times a year and will return .

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice comments regarding your recent stay with us.
We appreciate your loyalty in staying with us several times each year. Hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at this Travelodge Motel in Bedford, PA while visiting Fallingwater. The only good thing I can say about our stay was the breakfast in Clara's Restaurant, which was included in the nightly rate, was great. We tried to access WIFI in the room but could not get on. The management told us to phone the provider of the WIFI service to talk to them. Finally we opened the door to the room and the WIFI worked. We closed the door, the WIFI stopped. So we had to keep the door open to check our e-mails and other things on the computer. They deducted $20.00 upon checkout for our 'inconvenience'. Also the walls are thin. We listened to the people next door talk about 'nothing' until 2 AM in the morning. I almost forgot to mention that I left a tip the first day for housekeeping and they didn't even make up the bed. The management reimbursed my tip.

This motel has really gone downhill after changing from a Best Western to a Travelodge. We stayed there many times when it was a Best Western so we can attest to this fact.

Avoid this motel. Stay somewhere else when visiting Bedford.

M. Greg Miller
Millersville, PA

Room Tip: Don't choose a room at this motel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

I am sorry to hear we failed to provide you an enjoyable stay at our Travelodge. You definitely should not have experienced the problems you did with the WIFI. I am working with our Maintenance Supervisor to test and replace any wireless access points not performing adequately. To renew your confidence in us, I would like to offer you a 20% discount on a future reservation. Please call me personally at 800-752-8592.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was a great deal for the price. The only drawback was the breakfast buffet left a bit to be desired. But I chose the place because of price and not for the cuisine. Other than that the room was big and very clean and the staff was very friendly. I will stay certainly stay there every time I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Cindy S, General Manager at Travelodge Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your nice comments regarding your recent stay with us. Our staff strives to provide excellent customer service and exceptionally clean rooms.
I will share your comments with my staff. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was very impressed by this Motel. It is a little older, but management has obviously worked hard to maintain the property. My room was clean, the carpet was obviously newer, the beds were comfortable with fitted sheets, and the everything met my expectations. The free buffet breakfast, which was better than 90% of the Motels I have stayed at, made me take notice. This property is a great value and I would stay here again if i was anywhere in the general area. I am not affiliated with this Motel or company.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for sharing your nice comments regarding your recent stay with us. Friendly service, a great breakfast, and clean rooms are what we often hear from our guests. I will let my staff know that their efforts were recognized by you. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Super 8 Bedford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford
Days Inn Breezewood
Days Inn Breezewood
#4 of 8 in Breezewood

Been to Travelodge Bedford? Share your experiences!