All reviews pa turnpike fresh fruit king suite clean hotel easy access very pleasant stay hot tub oatmeal excellent hotel would definitely stay here again room was large we've stayed parking lot front desk clerk up to date beds were comfortable convenient location
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Fairfield Inn is centrally located for an easy walk to a number of restaurants or a quick drive to downtown, historic, Bedford and it's excellent restaurants. We stayed there one night on our way from NJ to Columbus, Ohio. The rooms were absolutely spotless, breakfast was included and was very good for a typical buffet breakfast. The people were very friendly and helpful. When we got there, the receptionist told us the pool was closed for a cleaning. (we didn't plan on using the pool in any case.) A little later she actually tracked us down to tell us the pool was now open. What a nice gesture.
We also stayed there on our way back and had the same excellent service. A good place for a stop over.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Our rooms were all dirty - Bathroom - hairs and dirt - Every piece of furniture was dusty and dirty - Were the SHEETS changed - Who knows...

NO ONE present at the Front DESK EVER during the day - The poor FD workers are getting a bad name for themselves because management DISAPPEARS.

NEVER STAYING again. Would Rather Drive WHILE tired on the TURNPIKE.

Room Tip: No good rooms here - Traffic Noise - Cemetary Views - LUXURY PRICES - BUDGET INN ROOMS.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank HAC e
Brandy W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Please contact the hotel to discuss this further.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Booked this stay using reward points for my wife, me & two of our friends. Upon check-in, I asked that we get a rollaway bed delivered to room and I was OK with paying the fee to do so. To avoid paying the fee I was offered a free room upgrade that includes sofa-couch and a lot more room for us.

The room was clean, quiet and provided a restful night for us to continue our road trip the next day. The continental breakfast was very good and adds to the value. All of the staff was very nice and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!! Thanks again for the upgrade guys !!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Picked this place at the last minute when we couldn't get a non-refundable reservation at the Bedford Springs resort -- and were so glad it worked out this way. The Fairfield gave us connecting rooms as we had requested, and they arranged for us to be on the top floor as we had also hoped, to maximize quiet. Check-in was efficient and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Got a great dinner recommendation out of them, too. Loved the rooms -- really surprisingly large, and very comfortable and well-appointed. Just couldn't have been happier with it, and all for a decent price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I'm in the middle of a two night stay here at the Fairfield Suites. I don't know how old this hotel is but it seems to be both old and new, to be honest. The lobby and breakfast area looks new or newly remodeled. However, the rooms seem to have been forgotten. The furniture looks tired and dated. There is dust on everything in my room. It is otherwise clean, but could use a thorough dusting. The room is devoid of any of the modern things that you would expect in a newer hotel catering to the traveler. There are very few outlets in the room and the ones that are present are in use for items in the room such as desk lamps, coffee makers, microwaves, etc. There are precious few available outlets and no USB outlets at all. There is no safe in the room which is almost unheard of in other hotel brands, to be honest. Last night I had an issue with the guests in the room next to me on the 5th floor. It was 11:30pm and they were playing music and singing. The walls in this hotel are paper thin. There are adjoining doors in the rooms so sound flows between rooms very easily. I called the front desk and asked for help in getting them to be quiet given the late hour and since I had to be awake at 6 am for a work commitment. Apparently they have no security on site and I watched through the peep hole and saw the front desk clerk walk by my room twice and never knock on the door of the offending party to ask for them to be quiet. The finally quieted down after midnight. So, as I write this after a full day's work on about four hours sleep, I'm not real happy.

Is the hotel clean? yes. Is the lobby/breakfast area nice? yes. Is is convenient to the turnpike? yes. But the issues I have encountered left me feeling just so-so about this establishment. For a Marriott property, I frankly expected more.

Room Tip: there is a cemetery behind hotel and rooms facing back of hotel look out on the cemetery
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank peasmakr
Brandy W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are very sorry that your stay with us was not up to your expectations. If you could please contact the hotel to discuss this matter in further detail.